Unrepentant Postwhore 2.5 (LN7 Mix)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The best line is "Surrounding me. Going down on me." :shifty:

ETA: you are on a new song anyways...lol

So Cruel. I love the intro piece, although I'll say if Bono would just sing for Martin Gore, Depeche Mode's version would be the only U2 cover that is better than the original.

That being said, it wouldn't be very Achtung Baby.

The Fly. I never understood The Fly and why it was so awesome. And then I did. Problem solved. Also a treat to see live. Especially when the lights are giving you an epileptic fit.

Mysterious Ways. Blatantly throws that introduction at you. FUNK.

Man, what an amazing song. Sadly, when it was released as a single they successfully put every bad remix with it. You can't remix MW!

But nobody butchers that song better than Snow Patrol.

Tryin' to throw your yeah yeah yeah really long title.

I'm gonna run to you run to you and.. I ain't runnin to nobody. Fun listen though.

UV! Ultraviolet (Light My Way). Talk about a song that is musically simple yet at the same time very diverse and hard to play.

Acrobat. Play it live please? That'd be great. You know that your time is coming round.

Don't let em bastards grind you down.

Love is Blindness... fun musica but I gotta say, one of my least favorite U2 closers and my least favorite on the album.

That being said, it's Achtung Baby.

Love is Blindness... fun musica but I gotta say, one of my least favorite U2 closers and my least favorite on the album.

That being said, it's Achtung Baby.

Quoted for truth. I did like hearing The Edge sing it on FTSD though.

Zooropa as the song. Man... I never understood what the rave was there until literally about two weeks before Miami 360.

It was convenient because that concert was not only all about first full length U2 show but also about ZOOOROPA!

Best part of the show had to be Zooropa into COBL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom