Unos, dos, tres, catorce, testje....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
*joins in the group hug* :laugh: :cute:

hi cass, hi verte! welcome to testje verte! :wave: :hyper:

hola ABEL...if you are really bored check out my topic in EYKIW. I just noticed the photographers name this morning.
**funny thought for the day**
marie calls marty Super Marty. :hmm: should I write this next bit? oh why not?
sumthing telephone boxes and brindle undies with dolphins being worn on the outside and caped crusaders. It's all connected...I'm sure

cass said:
hola ABEL...if you are really bored check out my topic in EYKIW. I just noticed the photographers name this morning.
**funny thought for the day**

i just saw it cass! :laugh:

sumthing telephone boxes and brindle undies with dolphins being worn on the outside and caped crusaders. It's all connected...I'm sure

:scratch:

:scratch: that is one funny smilie
I don't really know myself ABEL:scratch: just got myself amused about the speed at which testje travels...and underwear. Somebody get the kyrptonite ...quick!!!
anyway, I better go walk my dog :wave:

celia said:
:scratch: is my favourite smiley along with :hmm:

My favourite is
w00t.gif

Sadly, Interference doesn't have it, so I have to go with :hyper:
Of the Interference-only smilies I like :faint: the most. I do use it sparingly though.

*smells coffee beans*

cassis
[kah-SEES]
A European black currant used mainly to make CRÈME DE CASSIS liqueur and black currant syrup.

:up:

Mr fah is a big orange fanta/orange crush fan :hyper:

Hi Alex, I'll take "What the fuck is this testje I've been hearing so much about?" for $500.

Well, since it's a thread about nothing, have I mentioned that I hate college football and all of the drunk fans that go along with it?

I feel that I wouldn't hate it so much if I actually was able to watch the game and be one of the drunken fools running around town...

fah said:
Testje is a thread about nothing....really :yes:

Welcome :wave:

Oh good, I like posts that are about nothing!

To help spread the nothingness, there is a spider currently crawling up my wall. I don't know whether to run away screaming, or throw something at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom