Unos, dos, tres, catorce, testje....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
bean.gif

Tomer said:
we must decide

i think marty get another chance because his thread was closed just 3 posts after birth

But I do hold the record now of shortest Testje thread ever.
And the quality was the same as a later Rocky movie. :wink:

So no hard feelings on my side.

*doesn't have such a big ego that he needs to start a new Testje thread* :wink:

I have been eating those mini chocolate bars that you give out at Halloween. I knew I shouldn't have bought my Halloween candy this early.

Mini coffee crisps :drool:

I need another water :yes:

fah said:
Hey :wave:

I hear you have exciting plans this weekend :hyper:

Me too :hyper:

She has? What?! :hyper:

Me too! :hyper:

*is going to see Solomon Burke on Saturday :hyper:*

:dance:

And my parents will come to the club too to see him. :ohmy:

:up:

I believe she and many others are going to the U2 convention thingie this weekend.

Friday night Mr fah and I are celebrating our 13th anniversary (it's actually tomorrow but I have to work :sad:). We are going out for dinner and a movie. Then on Saturday night I am going to see Sting/Annie Lennox in concert. And then Sunday, we are celebrating Thanksgiving and we're having a bunch of friends over for dinner.

fah said:
WOW - Solomon Burke :up:

Saw part of a concert on tv the other night :dance:

Have fun

I will. Saw him live in February last year (in the same club). He has a big voice! (not surprising since he is a big guy ;))

I don't like planes, either.

I'm okay on landings and take-offs. It's the actual flying that gets to me. I think it's more claustrophobia thing, really, being cooped up in a tube with so many people for such a long time. :scream:

i :heart: flying.

but i guess it's in my blood. my dad was a commercial pilot for 32 years. before that he was in the air force.

i've only been on a plane once. well, twice technically...once there, once back...tehcnically it was 4 planes because we had to switch...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom