Unlv?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
John Robinson is the head football coach, and he used to be in your area (University of Southern California).

I would think "fun college town" is an understatement.

See if you can get a suite long-term at Mandalay Bay; it is nice.

~U2Alabama

oh I know UNLV, I thought you meant Univ, as in University, that would only narrow it down to about 300 or so...

um, yeah whatever Peyton, at least you helped spank the Eagles today :angry:

UNLV??? Why yes, I've been there....almost a year ago....oh but wait, that wasn't for school, that was for
:adam: :bono: :larry: :edge:

I don't know much about their education standards, but they used to rule in college basketball...until they got caught by the NCAA for "illegally" buying every player on the team a Mercedes or something...oh well.

Angela Harlem said:
Players got given Mercedes Benz'?????????????
:ohmy:

Excuse me while I choke a bit.
:wink:

Actually, I believe boosters supporting the club were handing out LARGE sums of money to players and recruits to get them to play for the college (what else do you expect from a college that resides in LAS VEGAS!!)...they were busted (as many other players/colleges are) when all of a sudden, they were dressed in the sharpest clothes, driving new cars and such...

That being said, I am a fan of the Runnin' Rebels...even if they were cheats.

Focus, people, focus.

The school, the academics!

Although, the husband did notice the leggy daughters of showgirls there when we went to the concert last year. D'you suppose that could have any influence on his interest in the school? :hmm:

I checked into UNLV for PH. D. programs in Communication, but they have none. What do you want to study martha, education?

Just for you martha, here's a quote from one of my students, he was NOT referring to me....

"Students shouldn't be subjected to professors wearing muumuus at 8:30 in the morning." :eyebrow:

Like O2 said:
I checked into UNLV for PH. D. programs in Communication, but they have none. What do you want to study martha, education?

Just for you martha, here's a quote from one of my students, he was NOT referring to me....

"Students shouldn't be subjected to professors wearing muumuus at 8:30 in the morning." :eyebrow:

:lmao: He's got a point.

UNLV isn't for me; the Man is looking into it for his MFA in sculpture.

Back
Top Bottom