Unloading old vinyl, part 3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
See part 1 for the details.

This is a big one.

Pat Metheny (and PM Group):
Offramp
First Circle
The Falcon and the Snowman soundtrack
Travels (live)
Bright Size Life
(& Lyle Mays) As Fall Wichita, So Falls Wichita Falls

Diner: Soundtrack
Randy Travis: Always and Forever
Elton John: Friends soundtrack
Daryl Hall and John Oates: H2O
Daryl Hall and John Oates: Private Eyes
Daryl Hall and John Oates: X-Static
Haircut 100: Pelican West
Gary Numan: Replicas
Gary Numan: Telekon
Gang of Four: Entertainment!
Greg Kihn Band: Kihntinued
The Knack: Get the Knack
Dire Straits: Communique
Dire Straits: Dire Straits
Orchestral Manoeuvres In the Dark: Architecture and Morality
Rod Stewart: Foot Loose and Fancy Free
Suburban Lawns: Suburban Lawns

haha, the Haircut 100 album was the one that really jumped out at me. I am very tempted to claim it but if someone else has a turntable they should claim it.

I recently bought Oingo Boingo's "Nothing to Fear" on vinyl because the CD is out of print. So I eventually will have to get a turntable.

If you don't mind martha, I'd like to add both the Gary Numans and the Haircut 100 album to my collection...

:bow:

Hi Martha, I've no idea how to PM but I'd luft the Falcon and the Snowman Soundtrack...has it found a new address yet? If not, let's get in touch.

This is very nice of you.

pub crawler said:
haha, the Haircut 100 album was the one that really jumped out at me. I am very tempted to claim it but if someone else has a turntable they should claim it.

I recently bought Oingo Boingo's "Nothing to Fear" on vinyl because the CD is out of print. So I eventually will have to get a turntable.

good choice ol chap! :up:

Ok, here's what's been claimed so far:

Gary Numan (all)
Falcon/Snowman
Suburban Lawns
Diner

It appears that whilst Haircut 100 is popular, no one wants it. :confused:

no disk: It's yours. When it's not so late, I'll find a way for us to talk.

All: The batch I sent out today was 'spensive. I think I can find a better way this next batch, but it may take more time to get them to you. I know you don't care; I know you love me anyway.

pubby: Some Oingo may be coming. I think there's some in there.

martha said:
All: The batch I sent out today was 'spensive. I think I can find a better way this next batch, but it may take more time to get them to you. I know you don't care; I know you love me anyway.

Martha....

Thank you Sooooo much. You are bringing so much joy to people here on Interference.

I hope to find a way to repay you someday soon!

if no one has claimed it, i'm interested in dire straits...but i'm hesistant in case you put out something else later that i'd rather have...maybe i'll just wait and if it's there later i'll give it a new home

btw, you are far too kind to do this, martha...thanks for being so generous to us all!

You can have Dire Straits and anything else. There is no limit, my dear. All of the Dire Straits? Or just one? I think there is another Dire Straits record in Part 1. PM me with the titles you want and your address. Take all you want!

martha said:
Done. Shipping four vinyls is not a problem. It just may take a while. :)
:hyper:

thank you so much! i may be moving soon so i'll pm you if there's a change in address. if by chance, the stuff gets shipped out and then i let you know my new address, i'll still be letting the post office know about my new address so they'd forward it anyway. :)

hey wifey..:wave:

what do you have left in vinyls? :hyper:
I have a turntable but i need a new goddamn needle...
and just realized some fucker stole my London Calling vinyl. :yell:

darlin',
if you could update your entire list now that some have claimed theirs...i would appreciate it. :hyper:

in any case, i feel bad about wanting anything off of your list because how much it's costing you to send them. :hug:

i know i paid alot but i was making up for my fuckup :yell:
anything for you, my wife :flirt:
don't worry about London calling...i'll get it again eventually.
i passed it up when i saw it in both New York AND Seattle.
i am now kicking myself. :banghead:
and i KNOW who took it...it's one of my brother's friends :yell:
take your time on the update, honey.

martha said:
You can have Dire Straits and anything else. There is no limit, my dear. All of the Dire Straits? Or just one? I think there is another Dire Straits record in Part 1. PM me with the titles you want and your address. Take all you want!

:up: pm is sent

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom