Unloading old vinyl, part 2

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
(Instead of writing a history assignment that's due tomorrow.)

You know the rules; see the other thread.

Shakin' Stevens: Shakin' Stevens (ep)
Dire Straits: Making Movies
Ian Hunter: You're Never Alone With A Schizophrenic
Romeo Void: itsacondition (They opened for U2 once.)
Roxy Music: Greatest Hits
Shankar: Song For Everyone
I.R.S.: Greatest Hits (promo only compilation; Stranglers, Oingo, Buzzcocks, Berlin, etc.)

Get 'em while they're still here.

Don't rush the stage.

Plenty to go around.

you have an interesting music collection, that's for sure...and this is the stuff you DON'T want...

Hello,

Nobody wants to have Dire Straits - Makin' Movies? That's a great album (and their best, IMO). Love Skateaway. :heart:
BTW, I won't hassle you Martha by demanding you send it overseas. I already have it on CD, thank you. :)

So I hereby recommend the Dire Straits album. Great stuff! :up:

C ya!

Marty (who was a Dire Straits fan before discovering U2)

i didn't see it either...and to think that i had posted in this thread last night before HOS

:grumpy:

not only do we not need to know how to read, but here's a sample homework from an anthropology course:

3386%3A46723232%7Ffp6%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383%3C%3A455%3Bot1lsi

3386%3A46723232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2328%3D7%3A%3A%3D66%3B%3Dxroqdf%3E2323383%3C%3A4562ot1lsi

se the moss-covered trowel in the second one? that small box contains the word 'wonderful'...that's because i managed to put it in the right box. you miss out on the cheesy narration with these...

high school was more work :|

i go to the university of massachusetts. and it was supposed to be a good school as far as public universities go....

*waits for zoney-stalker to appear on campus*

:p

I unloaded 700 vinyls before I left NYC. I couldn't find anyone to take them and I thought I was going to have to haul them to the city dump (and believe me, I had no desire to see the dump serving the tri-boroughs :crazy: ), but at the very last minute, some guy came and after looking at every single one of them twice, and sharing his personal memories of each record, he ended up taking them all except just about anything from the 70s. I ended up leaving all my 70's records on the street.

zonelistener said:
UMASS makes me think of the Pixies

I have always thought of it as an outstanding school.

i have had some good classes, just seems that i've had more boring easy classes than anything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom