Unloading old vinyl, Part 1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
I need to cull the vinyl herd. 500 or so lps is too many in the days of compact discs. Hell, if you asked my parents 20 years ago, it was too many even then.

I thought I'd offer you all the right of first refusal. If no one claims these, they go to either the thrift store or Discount Records in Buena Park. There may be more later. We'll see how this goes.

These albums are not for sale. You can't buy them. If you want one, PM me your address, and I'll mail it to you.

You must agree to the following conditions:
1. You cannot send me anything in return.
2. You must look at the postage on the package and either contribute that amount to the charity of your choice or overtip the next overworked coffeeshop waitress you come across.

Ok, remember that I have eclectic taste, so don't laugh. It was the 80s. Deal with it. These are all original pressings in their original sleeves. I was/am anal about the condition of my records, so they're all in good shape.

George Harrison: 33&1/3
Genesis: Duke
Genesis: And Then There Were Three
Genesis: Three Sides Live
Crystal Gayle: When I Dream
Crystal Gayle: Nobody Wants to Be Alone
David Johansen: Live It Up
Boston: Boston
Circle Jerks: Group Sex
Specimen: Batastrophe
Suzanne Vega: Suzanne Vega

PM for tracklistings if you want. Or post here. Whatever gets these out of my house.

circle jerks! wow. i'm proud of you martha, that is a great album. :wink:

what's wrong with vinyl?

:heart: vinyl :heart:

I'll take Boston if no one has claimed it yet :laugh:

For some strange reason, my 16 year old son is totally into them :shrug:

Daniel says: "Thank you Martha...you rock!" :up: :D

3386%3B5%3B923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2323%3D538%3D84%3A%3D32325387599%3A5nu0mrj

i miss my turntable. it's at home. i love my turntable. i worry about it every once in a while...having to live at home all alone without me to protect it from my sister :yikes:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Daniel looks thrilled!! :up:

I know! This was a total score for him!

He's truly a bizarro world 16 year old. We've been listing to Cheap Trick live at Budokan every day on the way to school and now he wants me to find him Frampton Comes Alive on vinyl :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom