Underworld

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I watched live(Fujirock fes) on tv.
It's really beautiful and cool!!
I don't like techno sound.
But underworld is really good than MOBY!!:D

i've seen the trailer for the movie, and i think it looks pretty good...i love that dark moody feel to it. im gonna go see it when it comes out.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
do they play commericals before the movie while you are at the movie theatre? i hate that!

They sure do. Usually we get almost 15 mins of adverts and trailers, sometimes more if the film is really popular. I saw a film in France ages ago, and there was one advert then straight into the film! Sacre Bleu I thought.

I saw it today. Wasnt bad.

Suprisingly, I found the story to be stronger than the action scenes. Even at that, it's nothing spectacular, but still very interesting/enjoyable.

I saw the trailer and I was like "who is that gorgeous girl?" Then I nearly fainted when I realised it was Kate Beckinsale 'cause I don't usually like her in other movies.

I really enjoy the previews
I make a point in getting to my seat in time :shrug:

I saw it last night.. had hardly seen any previews or had any idea what it was about. But I liked it. :up: Good movie. It's not your typical scifi/fantasy crap that relies on nothing but action scenes -- the plot is actually good and well done. Not Oscar-worthy, but it's definitely a good movie for the genre.

Just been to see it and I thought it was pretty good. I could have done without the occassional burst of rock music though. I think that can cheapen a film. But I'd see it again. Thanks to all for your opinions :wave:

Back
Top Bottom