Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

:lmao: Great call.

Wow, I can't believe Bangladesh pushed on past 110. Seriously. They seem to collapse for astonishingly little once they get down to the middle order. I wonder if they'll get to 125.

150! 150!

coolian2 said:

I know enough that rugby league is exactly 532% better than rugby union.

You dunce.

You rugby league fans are so uneducated that you can't even read properly. The official ruling by the International Board Of Taste states that union is 532% better than league, not the other way around.

This'll be my last post for a few days guys.

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend. And Keep on whoreing it up! (On interference of course)

See you guys sunday night, maybe!

:wave:

major_panic said:

The way I see it, it'll either be arguing with Ian over percentages, debating some theological point with me or trying to take down ZooMacPhisto over in EYKIW.

No matter what it is, your 38000th post better have Phail Collins and SuperWin in it.

:lol:

No, I've for the time being given up on that EYKIW thread. ZMP800 has simply got to be a troll and I don't see the point in continuing to feed him.

Axver said:

You rugby league fans are so uneducated that you can't even read properly. The official ruling by the International Board Of Taste states that union is 532% better than league, not the other way around.

Now you have to make up false organisations to try to prove rugby is less crap.

Fail, assver.

bono_man2002 said:

Hope y'all have a fantastic weekend. And Keep on whoreing it up! (On interference of course)

See ya! :wave:

bono_man2002 said:

Have a good weekend! :wave:

Some of us may be meeting in the city on Sunday, I'm not really 100% sure, if you're free to come in. You've my mobile number anyway.

Axver said:

I think this is a better post than my 37,000th!

:laugh:

Nice. You do realise that for 40k, you're probably gonna have to pull out notAxver for a while? (there's a 83.1435% chance that you will, anyway)

major_panic said:
I miss playing cricket. But I phail too hard at it to play competitively and regularly. :(

I can't bat or field, but I was the best bowler at my school. Shame that I couldn't participate competitively due to my albinism and eyesight.

I used to bowl some mean spin.

Axver said:

I can't bat or field, but I was the best bowler at my school. Shame that I couldn't participate competitively due to my albinism and eyesight.

I used to bowl some mean spin.

Yeah, I was a goodish allrounder by high school standards. Batted a bit, bowled a bit, fielded decently.

The only problem I had fielding was that my reflexes were too, uh, self-protective due to martial arts, and so every time the ball was hit my way I'd jump out of the way, stop myself halfway through and then try to catch it.

major_panic said:

Nice. You do realise that for 40k, you're probably gonna have to pull out notAxver for a while? (there's a 83.1435% chance that you will, anyway)

:lol:

No, for 40,000, I want to waste it, just as a subtle way of saying I don't care about post counts that much. Despite the fact they're the meaning of life and so forth.

coolian2 said:
I was a magnificent slow-spin bowler. I wish i'd had more of a go when i was batting.

I once managed to save a game and salvage a tie on my birthday with my bowling.

That was a good day.

Nice! I remember my first wicket was off a medium-paced high full toss, bloke somehow hit it straight into the air and I C&B'd him.

Ok, my eyes are beginning to hurt. Methinks it's time I went and did something more productive now. :ohmy: Like attempting to sleep in this horrible heat, or taking a shower or something. I'm off, y'all, see ya later!

major_panic said:

Yeah, I was a goodish allrounder by high school standards. Batted a bit, bowled a bit, fielded decently.

The only problem I had fielding was that my reflexes were too, uh, self-protective due to martial arts, and so every time the ball was hit my way I'd jump out of the way, stop myself halfway through and then try to catch it.

I was always terrified the ball would be hit at my face and I wouldn't see it until it was too late and had broken my glasses. Usually when I was fielding, the ball was going past me by the time I saw that I needed to field it. I bled runs.

But on the right pitch, I had this great spin delivery that I would bowl really high, but it would come down and not bounce at all and slide under the batsman's bat onto the stumps. I even bowled a former Queensland state cricketer with that.

coolian2 said:
I was a magnificent slow-spin bowler. I wish i'd had more of a go when i was batting.

I once managed to save a game and salvage a tie on my birthday with my bowling.

That was a good day.

Nice.

I never actually played competitively. Beyond casual games with my friends, I sometimes just practised with guys on the school team. I got to bowl and they got to practise their batting.

I started out as a medium pace bowler, leaning towards fast-medium, but then I developed an interest in spin. My best deliveries were a somewhat bizarre combination of both finger and wrist spin. Not sure if I can even do them any more.

major_panic said:
Ok, my eyes are beginning to hurt. Methinks it's time I went and did something more productive now. :ohmy: Like attempting to sleep in this horrible heat, or taking a shower or something. I'm off, y'all, see ya later!

Productivity? What a waste. :tsk:

Have a good one! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom