Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
speaking of, there was this incredibly egotistical jerk who i hooked up with once drunk, then he texted me later the next day!!! trying to get together, and multiple times that week, so i did, and it wasn't nearly as fun sober, and he continued to be a jerk. so then he sends me 5+ more texts over the next week and a half, plus a 2:30am phone call, until i sent him this:

"look it costs me money per text and it's not gonna happen again so please stop texting and don't call."

i don't think i'd fuck him for money. he was good, but then lasted waaaaay too long, and kept pausing when it was getting good (i guess to last longer? dude, 45 minutes is too long when it is that rough)

Varitek said:
i don't think i'd fuck him for money. he was good, but then lasted waaaaay too long, and kept pausing when it was getting good (i guess to last longer? dude, 45 minutes is too long when it is that rough)

You is picky. Don't be too short. Don't be too long.

45 minutes though ... did you have to massage his back afterwards? Of course, that would be a pretty kick ass cardio class. I'll check and see if my Y offers it.

kristen1.jpg

you know, that is a really cute bikini. i want one.

Dalton said:

You is picky. Don't be too short. Don't be too long.

45 minutes though ... did you have to massage his back afterwards? Of course, that would be a pretty kick ass cardio class. I'll check and see if my Y offers it.

i mean, there is a good range of times.

45 minutes is fine for slow, romantic sex or whatever. but the dude was pretty rough the whole time. it's a delicate flower, you know, and it's not worth being sore the next day. especially when he was an egotistical asshole. i think that text poked a little hole in his ego though.

coolian2 said:
And how much did Spitzer pay for her?

Jesus, go to some party destination and it'll only cost you a few cocktails.

no, there's no way he could get a girl that hot without paying her lots of money. a good looking guy could get it with a few cocktails, but
eliot_spitzer.thumbnail.jpg

Varitek said:

i mean, there is a good range of times.

45 minutes is fine for slow, romantic sex or whatever. but the dude was pretty rough the whole time. it's a delicate flower, you know, and it's not worth being sore the next day. especially when he was an egotistical asshole. i think that text poked a little hole in his ego though.

I thought we put a permanent hold on the 'flower' metaphor.

Dalton said:

I agree. Is she on a motorboat?

dunno.

i almost bought this white bikini like 4 years ago but it was kinda pricey, then i regretted it. i think white bikinis are really, really hot, so long as you have a little tan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom