Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dalton said:
Cool. We should go to Twin Peaks. Its subtle innuendo and I always thought that dancing midget was cool as hell. Obviously.

to be properly named, twin peaks should be two equally sized, gently sloping, roundish hills with little points on top.

come on guys, i don't want to carry the next 2 pages on my own, i'm trying to watch a movie.

here boys.

photo01.jpg

how many diamonds? note the tramp stamps.

no i am sad, we coulda gone into philly and didn't. it's probably gonna be quiet, though we'll see if campus gets active saturday. next weekend and the one after will be absolutely wild. i'm hoping the republican wants to see me saturday, though it might be kinda soon after i spent the night wednesday. but it went really well. i decided not to text him, let him come to me this time. but i wanna see him.

Varitek said:
no i am sad, we coulda gone into philly and didn't. it's probably gonna be quiet, though we'll see if campus gets active saturday. next weekend and the one after will be absolutely wild. i'm hoping the republican wants to see me saturday, though it might be kinda soon after i spent the night wednesday. but it went really well. i decided not to text him, let him come to me this time. but i wanna see him.

Good call on making him contact you. I've read that Republicans are better in the sack.

A woman of your ... experience ... should know what DSLs are.

my body kinda looks like hers, but i've got a little more meat on me, particularly around the boobs ass and thighs. (i do wish my legs were a little smaller.) same skin tone. my facial features are not sharp like hers, though. but i think with more time at the gym i could totally get 3 diamonds and thousands of bucks for sex. too bad i only like fucking attractive guys.

Varitek said:
my body kinda looks like hers, but i've got a little more meat on me, particularly around the boobs ass and thighs. (i do wish my legs were a little smaller.) same skin tone. my facial features are not sharp like hers, though. but i think with more time at the gym i could totally get 3 diamonds and thousands of bucks for sex. too bad i only like fucking attractive guys.

Picture.NOW.

Dalton said:

Picture.NOW.

nope. besides, i don't have any of me in that state. my ex has a few of my tits that i was careful to make sure didn't include my face, but my hard drive that had all those pics on it crashed so i lost them, haven't had the money to see if it's salvageable.

i had to look dsl up in the (urban)dictionary. i do not have that same kind of pouty mouth. though well-applied lipliner can create that illusion. i'd love to see the unairbrushed pics of all those hot celebrities, sans professional makeup.

Varitek said:

nope. besides, i don't have any of me in that state. my ex has a few of my tits that i was careful to make sure didn't include my face, but my hard drive that had all those pics on it crashed so i lost them, haven't had the money to see if it's salvageable.

Your ex has naked pics of you? Poor form, V, poor form.

But on the bright side, I've probably seen you naked.

Varitek said:
i had to look dsl up in the (urban)dictionary. i do not have that same kind of pouty mouth. though well-applied lipliner can create that illusion. i'd love to see the unairbrushed pics of all those hot celebrities, sans professional makeup.

Don't worry about the pouty mouth. You don't buy something for the packaging right?

Dalton said:

Don't worry about the pouty mouth. You don't buy something for the packaging right?

i'm perfectly fine with my mouth.

though i did learn thursday morning that the put-the-condom-on-with-your-mouth trick should not be used with trojans, because they taste a hell of a lot worse than durex. very, very bitter and the taste didn't leave me after mouthwash or a bagel. though maybe it is just that he is a sweet guy who buys trojans her pleasure with spermicidal lube. (sweet, or wants the girl to think so when she sees the packaging. they aren't that fabulous. now durex her pleasure, :love: )

Varitek said:

i'm perfectly fine with my mouth.

though i did learn thursday morning that the put-the-condom-on-with-your-mouth trick should not be used with trojans, because they taste a hell of a lot worse than durex. very, very bitter and the taste didn't leave me after mouthwash or a bagel. though maybe it is just that he is a sweet guy who buys trojans her pleasure with spermicidal lube. (sweet, or wants the girl to think so when she sees the packaging. they aren't that fabulous. now durex her pleasure, :love: )

God I'm glad I'm a man. The worst thing that's happened to me is I ended up with a piece of toilet paper on my tongue. I'll be honest. I failed on that one. My head was saying "play it cool" my gag reflex was .... well gagging.

Dalton said:

Still. You don't let the ex get away with naked pics of you. That's gotta be in some kind of "Women's Guide to College" right?

i had pictures of him, ahem him, but they also were lost in the hard drive crash.

Dalton said:

God I'm glad I'm a man. The worst thing that's happened to me is I ended up with a piece of toilet paper on my tongue. I'll be honest. I failed on that one. My head was saying "play it cool" my gag reflex was .... well gagging.

TOILET PAPER???? that is disgusting. absolutely disgusting. i always make sure i am clean and rosey smelling (well as rosey smelling as it gets).

Varitek said:

TOILET PAPER???? that is disgusting. absolutely disgusting. i always make sure i am clean and rosey smelling (well as rosey smelling as it gets).

THANK YOU! As, I'm gagging she says, "Its only a little piece."

How is that supposed to make me feel better? You know what you chase that with? Tequila. Lots and lots of tequila.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom