Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
should i stop posting to let you take it?

hahaha, no. I've got only 10 minutes til I've gotta pack up and get to class. So really, there is no chance, mathematically.

And maybe, just maybe, we can get this thread to 1050 posts and in those extra 50 I can do 30 or so. That way I might be able to catch him. :hmm:

Varitek said:
i'm gonna post more anyway, so i can pull from 7th to 5th.

Good idea. Because seriously, Axver being first is a moot point. And it's all about getting into the top 5.

Varitek said:
but there's no way i'll catch ian. i wonder how far ahead of me in general posts he is. but i'm too lazy to check.

Me too, or I would for you.

I kinda wish I had a sandwich. But being hungry is a good feeling to have. It means I'm on my way to losing weight. It means I'm not stuffing myself silly.

the tourist said:
And maybe, just maybe, we can get this thread to 1050 posts and in those extra 50 I can do 30 or so. That way I might be able to catch him. :hmm:

nah, it won't make it, besides, that's cheating.

I decided that if I get hungry, I should wait 2 hours to eat anyway, so my stomach will have time to shrink.

the tourist said:
Suddenly I'm really fucking hungry.

i'm not hungry, tho i had a rather meager lunch, but i still want something anyway. like nice french fries with salt and vinegar and a little katsup. i fucking hate the spelling of that word.

Varitek said:

i'm not hungry, tho i had a rather meager lunch, but i still want something anyway. like nice french fries with salt and vinegar and a little katsup. i fucking hate the spelling of that word.

Then spell it ketchup. Oh. And salt and vinegar on fries? :vomit:

Managed to grab some tickets to tonight's state ice hockey quarterfinals, which is between the two big high schools in my town. The game's around 9, they're expecting to sell out before 5.

phillyfan26 said:
Managed to grab some tickets to tonight's state ice hockey quarterfinals, which is between the two big high schools in my town. The game's around 9, they're expecting to sell out before 5.

Good times. I've actually never been to a hockey game, though. :reject:

the tourist said:

Then spell it ketchup. Oh. And salt and vinegar on fries? :vomit:

soooo fucking good. it's the british way. and i always have to have a little katchup too. but it's so good. like salt and vinegar potato chips. i could go for some of those, wtih sour cream and onion dip, but i want fries cause they're hot. not like i'm having any of this, cause a) i'm also trying to stay in shape and b) i'm not actually hungry and c) i'm too lazy to go out and get them.

Varitek said:

soooo fucking good. it's the british way. and i always have to have a little katchup too. but it's so good. like salt and vinegar potato chips. i could go for some of those, wtih sour cream and onion dip, but i want fries cause they're hot. not like i'm having any of this, cause a) i'm also trying to stay in shape and b) i'm not actually hungry and c) i'm too lazy to go out and get them.

I don't like salt and vinegar chips either. :tsk:

When it comes to chips, I only like barbeque. And they have to be the ruffles kind. With ridges. But I rarely have chips.

Varitek said:

me neither. i talked about going to a bruins game over break but it didn't work out. some day.

I wouldn't ever care about going to a hockey game, though. :reject:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom