Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only 125 more posts til this bitch (the thread) is done. Where shall we go next, I wonder?

the tourist said:
I love Lost so much. I kinda wish they'd just say "fuck off" to sweeps weeks and continue on into the summer.

I actually am angry this season. It's kind of gotten too ridiculous, jumped the shark even, between last night's ep (we aren't supposed to get specific) and last week and i really started getting unhappy with the stupid ghost busters episode. and the character studies rather than jumping around from story to story...i like jumping around. booo.

Varitek said:

I actually am angry this season. It's kind of gotten too ridiculous, jumped the shark even, between last night's ep (we aren't supposed to get specific) and last week and i really started getting unhappy with the stupid ghost busters episode. and the character studies rather than jumping around from story to story...i like jumping around. booo.

Really? This is my favourite season so far. Because we're finally finding shit out.

Not at all. With only 100 or so posts available, I'd have to get almost every one of them. Or at least 90%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom