Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:
FUCK YES. Melbourne's temperatures for the upcoming week are being revised down. Tomorrow (well, today) will be 32 (which is actually a revision up from 30), then 36, 36, 30, 26, 21, 23. Bring on Thursday and Friday next week. :drool:

SuperWin! And I'll actually be at uni all week, too. We can finally meet each other, barring some unforeseen mishap occuring to me again.

major_panic said:

I'm pretty sure that none of us could possibly come under any definition of "normal" anywhere, except possibly on undiscovered alien societies or communities that lived hundreds of years ago.

No normal nor sane person would survive five minutes here in the postwhorehouse! :lol:

Axver said:

No normal nor sane person would survive five minutes here in the postwhorehouse! :lol:

Although, you think it's bad here, have you been to It's Official before? That place just plays games with my mind and my sanity.

Alisaura said:
Nobody's "normal"... one of the most poorly-used/abused words evar.

</wordnerd>

Absolutely. But there is still something in what Axver said, to suggest a behavior or act that's more common socially.

4 more days over 35 for us, guys.

major_panic said:

Although, you think it's bad here, have you been to It's Official before? That place just plays games with my mind and my sanity.

That place bores me, there's a sub-forum like that on every board on the internet. It's just frustrating for everybody.

major_panic said:

Looked in there once or twice, had no fucking idea what was going on, and backed right out!

major_panic said:

Ouch, that sucks. Tell Satan he needs to go easier on you guys, like seriously.

I will, I have a meeting with him tomorrow, we're just gonna discuss the pollution of the river Acheron. Sat's kind of green these days.

Alisaura said:
*fading fast*

Me too. I should go soon anyway, as I'm being social tomorrow. I found somebody else who wants to go photograph trains. Who's also albino. :ohmy:

Axver said:

Me too. I should go soon anyway, as I'm being social tomorrow. I found somebody else who wants to go photograph trains. Who's also albino. :ohmy:

:ohmy:

!

I'm going to a Hen's night tomorrow, too. Would be wise to leave in a few minutes.

Axver said:

Your clone? Or your long-lost twin?

I'm also going soon, I'm fairly out of it after a long day's trying to not die from the heat / postwhoring.

We've done pretty well, all things considered. It's about time for the Americans to show up anyway.

Let's see, we've covered weapons of all sorts, food, the crapness of American sports, the weather, the Triffids, films... anything else?

major_panic said:

Your clone? Or your long-lost twin?

I'm also going soon, I'm fairly out of it after a long day's trying to not die from the heat / postwhoring.

:lol: Not quite a clone as this person is female. A female railfan! Now there's something you don't encounter very often at all. Especially not an albino one!

Axver said:

:lol: Not quite a clone as this person is female. A female railfan! Now there's something you don't encounter very often at all. Especially not an albino one!

Very nice!

So...

Picking up? :wink:

major_panic said:
We've done pretty well, all things considered. It's about time for the Americans to show up anyway.

Let's see, we've covered weapons of all sorts, food, the crapness of American sports, the weather, the Triffids, films... anything else?

We've done exceptionally well, then every time we disappear, the Americans just let us down. Like they do at everything. :tsk: :wink:

And I've managed to mention trains, we can't forget that!

major_panic said:

Very nice!

So...

Picking up? :wink:

:sexywink:

Har har. No, I don't think that way. I'm just delighted to meet somebody else who wants to go photographing trains!

Axver said:

We've done exceptionally well, then every time we disappear, the Americans just let us down. Like they do at everything. :tsk: :wink:

And I've managed to mention trains, we can't forget that!

Of course! And we've managed to avoid theology and we've talked about the political climate of Asia too, and about how I hate (and it seems Liam does too) stereotypical Asians.

Anyway, time to be off, I think... See you all later! :wave:

Axver said:

:sexywink:

Har har. No, I don't think that way. I'm just delighted to meet somebody else who wants to go photographing trains!

Fair enough - I'm always delighted to meet someone who shares my interest in, say, Chinese weapons, or theology, etc. (not that it's happened often...)

Anyway, I can't talk, I'm a weird non-stereotypical Asian guy who's a theologian. My chances of picking up are about as good as a devil's chances in church.

All right, bye all!

major_panic said:

Of course! And we've managed to avoid theology and we've talked about the political climate of Asia too, and about how I hate (and it seems Liam does too) stereotypical Asians.

Anyway, time to be off, I think... See you all later! :wave:

Wow, yeah, no longwinded theological discussion. But in today's heat, I'm not so sure we could've managed it! So glad that this cool change has rolled through and at least sleeping tonight will be doable.

Stereotypical anything tends to be for the phail, really.

Have a good night! :wave:

The Sad Punk said:
I should be off too. I hope today goes well for you, Axxo, and that you take some killer shots. :up: Catch you all later!

Thanks. :) Have a good night, and don't die over there! :wave:

Alisaura said:
And wow Ax! You sure it's not just you from an alternative universe? :wink:

Have fun photographing trains, either way! :wave:

:lol: Quite possibly. Maybe a couple of universes have collided.

I can't wait. It's going to be fuuun.

major_panic said:
Fair enough - I'm always delighted to meet someone who shares my interest in, say, Chinese weapons, or theology, etc. (not that it's happened often...)

Anyway, I can't talk, I'm a weird non-stereotypical Asian guy who's a theologian. My chances of picking up are about as good as a devil's chances in church.

All right, bye all!

I almost never meet anybody who shares most of my interests. It feels weird when I do, and always really exciting.

I think it's safe to say that the one person with the least chance of "picking up" on this thread is me! I've no idea how I would, and I just want to make friends anyway. I could really use some close friends. I hate the subtexts society likes to throw around, especially as I tend to be completely oblivious to that sort of thing. It's still a minor miracle that I ever once actually had a girlfriend. :lol:

In any case, see you later! :wave:

The Sad Punk said:
I'll be fine. I'm beginning to adapt to it, my skin has darkened a few shades since the heatwave began, too.:ohmy:

Off now, have a good one, all!

:lol: Now there's something my skin isn't exactly about to do, except in the case of very painful sunburn. Hell, stand by me and even the palest of normally pigmented people looks nicely tanned!

G'night, Bonnie! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom