Unalaska Superthread - Page 21 - U2 Feedback

Go Back   U2 Feedback > Lypton Village > Lemonade Stand > Lemonade Stand Archive
Click Here to Login

Old 03-14-2008, 03:04 AM   #301
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by coolian2

NFI is known better as no fucking idea.
man and here i thought i'd be learning something new and interesting.

nihgt all. nice how the alcohol helps ya sleep eh?

Old 03-14-2008, 03:05 AM   #302
Blue Crack Supplier

Local Time: 12:34 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Axver

I'm usually oblivious, with my iPod on. But this guy was opposite me, talking really loudly, and I could easily hear him over my music. He then started playing his mobile phone ringtone over and over again and sung along with it. I moved seats.

One time when I was waiting for a tram, there was this woman nearby who I swear must've been straight out of Kath & Kim. She was on the phone ranting about something and I honestly couldn't even understand what she was saying.
Normally i have my iPod on too, but some days i just don't bother and try to listen in (or read text messages over someones shoulder).

One time i was in the immigration queue at Sydney airport with a Kath and Kim woman behind me. Insane.

Old 03-14-2008, 03:06 AM   #303
Vocal parasite

Local Time: 10:34 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek
nice how the alcohol helps ya sleep eh?
I wouldn't know, though I expect one of the Aussie Interferencers will get me drunk someday soon. Just to see if I begin spouting off setlists or something. "26 Deschember 1898, yoooorrrr myyyy beschescht freeeeeend ..."

G'night!

Ian McCulloch the U2 fan:
"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."
"And as for Bono, he needs a colostomy bag for his mouth."

U2gigs: The most comprehensive U2 setlist database!
Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-14-2008, 03:06 AM   #304
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by Varitek

man and here i thought i'd be learning something new and interesting.

nihgt all. nice how the alcohol helps ya sleep eh?
And i thought you were the only one coming up with teaching interesting things.

Tiredness plus alcohol = great sleep.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:07 AM   #305
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I wouldn't know, though I expect one of the Aussie Interferencers will get me drunk someday soon. Just to see if I begin spouting off setlists or something. "26 Deschember 1898, yoooorrrr myyyy beschescht freeeeeend ..."

G'night!
"You're not One Tree Hill, you're Two Hearts Beat As One! But i love yous all anyway"
Old 03-14-2008, 03:08 AM   #306
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

I presume you prefer Phail Collins.
No but I do prefer to dance to the beat of my own drum
Old 03-14-2008, 03:08 AM   #307
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:
Originally posted by gluey

No but I do prefer to dance to the beat of my own drum
Rock and roll
Old 03-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #308
Blue Crack Addict

Quote:

Rock and roll
Old 03-14-2008, 03:09 AM   #309
Vocal parasite

Quote:

Normally i have my iPod on too, but some days i just don't bother and try to listen in (or read text messages over someones shoulder).

One time i was in the immigration queue at Sydney airport with a Kath and Kim woman behind me. Insane.
It seems every time I listen to the conversations around me, they're fairly boring. Like yesterday, when I didn't actually have my iPod with me, two girls sitting opposite me were just discussing global warming. No innuendo, no salami, no "OMG HE STUCK IT IN HER POOPER!"

"Who buys U2 records anyway? It's just music for plumbers and bricklayers. Bono, what a slob. You'd think with all that climbing about he does, he'd look real fit and that. But he's real fat, y'know. Reminds me of a soddin' mountain goat."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-14-2008, 03:12 AM   #310
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

It seems every time I listen to the conversations around me, they're fairly boring. Like yesterday, when I didn't actually have my iPod with me, two girls sitting opposite me were just discussing global warming. No innuendo, no salami, no "OMG HE STUCK IT IN HER POOPER!"
Yeah, i find everything seems more interesting when i have my iPod on. It's so dull when i don't have it.

Yesterday the guy sitting in front of me found it greatly amusing that the bus that we kept overtaking was packed while ours was rather quiet.

According to one of my mates the route is known as the "magical 68" because of the friends he's made or just started talking to on the bus. THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME EITHER.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:12 AM   #311
Vocal parasite

Quote:
"You're not One Tree Hill, you're Two Hearts Beat As One! But i love yous all anyway"

"Fuck you, don't look at my woman's One Tree Hill single like that!" "You don't have a woman." "DON'T LOOK AT HER ONE TREE HILL SINGLE LIKE THAT THOUGH."

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-14-2008, 03:15 AM   #312
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

"Fuck you, don't look at my woman's One Tree Hill single like that!" "You don't have a woman." "DON'T LOOK AT HER ONE TREE HILL SINGLE LIKE THAT THOUGH."
"Check out her arse instead, because if i catch you looking at that single again, i swear to god......"
Old 03-14-2008, 03:15 AM   #313
Vocal parasite

Quote:
Yeah, i find everything seems more interesting when i have my iPod on. It's so dull when i don't have it.

Yesterday the guy sitting in front of me found it greatly amusing that the bus that we kept overtaking was packed while ours was rather quiet.

According to one of my mates the route is known as the "magical 68" because of the friends he's made or just started talking to on the bus. THAT NEVER HAPPENS TO ME EITHER.
I love it when two trams on the same route show up at once and everybody packs into the first one. I hop on the second one and spread out in an entire seating bay (which normally seats 4 people, 2 facing the other 2).

I've rarely ever spoken to anybody on the tram. Usually they've just been weird people. Probably the sanest was when a huge argument erupted at the other end of my tram and the guy sitting beside me was just as amused by it as I was, and we shared stories about other crazy tram passengers we'd encountered.

Gig pictures | Blog
Old 03-14-2008, 03:21 AM   #314
Blue Crack Supplier

Quote:

I love it when two trams on the same route show up at once and everybody packs into the first one. I hop on the second one and spread out in an entire seating bay (which normally seats 4 people, 2 facing the other 2).

I've rarely ever spoken to anybody on the tram. Usually they've just been weird people. Probably the sanest was when a huge argument erupted at the other end of my tram and the guy sitting beside me was just as amused by it as I was, and we shared stories about other crazy tram passengers we'd encountered.
The fun thing about my bus route is they all follow the same path from the city to Pakuranga (and vice-versa), so the first bus that goes through gets everyone who is just going to Ellerslie, or Panmure or somewhere close, while the other buses zip past with fuck all people on board, because it seems most of the demand doesn't go past the buses individual routes. On days when i'm in the last bus of the, for wont of a better term, convoy i can stretch right out on the back seat.

Probably the best bus conversation i've had was last week where our bus started following the wrong route when we got to Pakuranga. The girl and guy in front of me and my mate turned around and we were all very concerned we'd got on the wrong bus, because as we'd all learnt sometimes the drivers pull up to where the service starts, and changes the sign while accepting passengers.

That was a fun 20 odd minutes.
Old 03-14-2008, 03:24 AM   #315
Blue Crack Addict

Local Time: 09:04 AM
Oh god this is like the biggest heatwave ever, I'm basically dead.

Tags
superthread