Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Axver said:

Oh, I thought all the versions on the fifth leg were a much of a muchness, and a big improvement on ABOY, which nearly put me to sleep in Boston with its lacklustreness.

I never listened to any version featuring Green Day, including the studio version. I fucking hate Green Day.

I agree that Green Day suck, but the live version with them is good, just because the drums are amazing. I think Larry does rolls and the other guy does a good standard fill beat at the same time, it's quite an interesting effect.

mysterious_jen said:
i wonder if LAPOE will go for the win ?

Nah, COBL will be the runaway winner here.

One Step Closer should've won. :tsk:

Axver said:

:lol:, though are you missing something here? This is Bangladesh, not Zimbabwe. Or am I missing a reference that makes the joke even funnier? My brain's still not entirely functioning ...

Ah WHOOPS. I thought it was Zimbabwe.

My point still stands, though! :wink:

Axver said:
I've no idea who I'll support yet ... maybe the Mumbai Indians for their total stating-the-obviousness.

Team pre-match, in Indian accents:

WHO ARE WE?

WE ARE THE INDIANS! YEAH!

Crowd:

:|

major_panic said:

Ah WHOOPS. I thought it was Zimbabwe.

My point still stands, though! :wink:

:lol: Yeah, they're just a bunch of subcontinental sillybuggers. They're not nearly as black as True Cricketers (TM) should be. :tsk:

major_panic said:

Team pre-match, in Indian accents:

WHO ARE WE?

WE ARE THE INDIANS! YEAH!

Crowd:

:|

:lol:

Oh man, how about this? The Delhi Daredevils have both Glenn McGrath AND Daniel Vettori. Now there's a lethal bowling pair!

OK, just found the IPL team for all of us to hate: the Rajasthan Royals. Shane Warne is both COACH AND CAPTAIN.

EPIC PHAIL.

Hmmm, looking at EYKIW, I still haven't decided who makes me lol more, Rob33 or Peterrrr.

We should make that into a Survivor contest.

Axver said:

Oh man, how about this? The Delhi Daredevils have both Glenn McGrath AND Daniel Vettori. Now there's a lethal bowling pair!

MADE OF SUPERWIN!

Man, gotta love the cricketer with the glasses.

major_panic said:
Hmmm, looking at EYKIW, I still haven't decided who makes me lol more, Rob33 or Peterrrr.

We should make that into a Survivor contest.

BEST. IDEA. EVER. :lmao:

How about FYM, diamond vs 2861U2. :drool:

major_panic said:

EPIC PHAIL COLLINS: YOU HAVE BEEN WARNE-D

:lmao:

I can't decide if that's terribly lame or terribly funny! Both, really.

I think I've mentioned before that Liam and I have spoken about recording a black metal parody album and naming our band A Text Message From Warney.

Axver said:

I think I've mentioned before that Liam and I have spoken about recording a black metal parody album and naming our band A Text Message From Warney.

First single: Multiple Texts (Hold On To Love)?

mysterious_jen said:
you boys still talking about crickt?

... :tsk: :tsk:

Come on, we found a bloke called Napoleon Einstein. You just can't beat that name, unless you're called Jesus SuperWin (as Ian said) or Epic McPhail.

i found someone on facebook last night whose last name was mcphail.

damm...

but napoleon einstein is made of win and combines 2 awesome moveie titles at the same time.

major_panic said:

First single: Multiple Texts (Hold On To Love)?

We're going to satirise the genre by "inventing" bogan black metal. The album will be about a barbecue that goes wrong. If we actually do it, Liam will do guitar and I will do vocals and "drumming", by which I mean I will record myself banging on a selection of books with my drumsticks.

Also, there's an Indian politician with the most unfortunate name of Adolf Lu Hitler Marak.

Axver said:
Also, there's an Indian politician with the most unfortunate name of Adolf Lu Hitler Marak.

:lol: All he needs is someone called Himmler and away they go!

I still can't get over "Mumbai Indians" though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom