Unalaska Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Varitek said:
thats what he told me on aim. apparently he felt he was posting too mcuh and would come back for the pre-album leaks and for the tour. :shrug:

Nooooo.

MAKE HIM COME BACK.

anyway. i feel guilty, morally, but i really like the republican. he's a gentleman, and fun, and sweet, and we actually had a civil conversation about politics. but i still feel like i need confessional or something to be able to date him/like him.

:lol: See, I'd feel bad just being friends with a Republican. I already feel bad about the fact one of my best friends is a Liberal Party member, and although they're centre-right here, Hillary would fit in with them quite well really!

Axver said:

Makes a bit of a change, doesn't it? I suppose having Ian and I around helps.

Though I may have a social life this weekend - all going to plan, I'll go out both days. :ohmy:

Oooh you social animal!

I'm tucked up here with my takeaway chinese.....

coolian2 said:

Wow, and i'm planning on doing sweet fuck all with my weekend. Perhaps staring at my assignments without doing anything until Easter.

:lol:

Easter holidays are coming far too early this year. Or semester started too late, one of the two. These three weeks feel like such a waste, academically.

coolian2 said:
I'm going to go on a dinner search soon.

I feel like something cooked but i don't want to put much effort into doing it.

This is precisely how I feel.

I'll do spaghetti. It's easy enough. Though I wish I were doing sausages now.

coolian2 said:
And remember, you're trying not to get to emotionally involved with your red state friend.

I know. but it's proving more difficult than the initial political assessment would have led me to believe. i'm such a fucking girl.

I have a sore ankle tonight :(. I made a complete ass of myself today by stumbling on a step while shopping today, and tumbled over and into an old lady :reject:

and, sorry about the sausage joke, my ex and his gay roommate used to use "sausage" as a euphemism. it was really quite cute.

got i miss kasekraners and in general the 2 euro sausage purchased from many a corner on my drunken way home.

Varitek said:
and, sorry about the sausage joke, my ex and his gay roommate used to use "sausage" as a euphemism. it was really quite cute.

I remember I was on a tram once and the guy opposite me was on the phone to a friend, talking about how his new girlfriend "really likes the salami".

Varitek said:

got i miss kasekraners and in general the 2 euro sausage purchased from many a corner on my drunken way home.

:lol: Well I know when my hubby is drunk, because he wants to play "Slam the Salami".......

coolian2 said:

At AUT they've cleverly set us up with enough information to get started on a few assignments.

We've got assignment information, topics and all that, but you just know nobody will do any work.

ian never replied to my inquiry about whatever ranom acronym - nti? nfi? he used when i asked about anal. anyway, i'm going to sleep, rectum/flower/pupil intact, but i'm still curious about theacronjym ian so you should answer and reply so i'll see it within the next few pages.

night :wave:

coolian2 said:

I found pasta. With sour cream and grated brie along with some salami (haw haw) and onion.

This sounds more appetising than my dinner. Mainly because I made my Bolognese sauce meatier than I like it.

I think I'll start to stick to just Napoli sauce from now on anyway.

Axver said:

I remember I was on a tram once and the guy opposite me was on the phone to a friend, talking about how his new girlfriend "really likes the salami".

:laugh:

God, i should eavesdrop more on the bus.

The funniest one i remember is one woman talking to a friend on the phone. It was something to the effect of "She just borrows fucking money all the fucking time, she fucking asked for more and i told her she would just fucking waste it"

It went on for about 15 minutes. Everyone else on the bus was looking at each other trying to contain our laughter.

Varitek said:
ian never replied to my inquiry about whatever ranom acronym - nti? nfi? he used when i asked about anal. anyway, i'm going to sleep, rectum/flower/pupil intact, but i'm still curious about theacronjym ian so you should answer and reply so i'll see it within the next few pages.

He gave you the answer. NFI = no fucking idea.

And have a good night! :wave:

Varitek said:

NFI is known better as no fucking idea.

coolian2 said:
I'd also like to reiterate my previous statements on how good Lemon, Lime and Bitters is.

:tsk: You need to get out more Ian.

It's ok, I find it a little overrated....

coolian2 said:
God, i should eavesdrop more on the bus.

The funniest one i remember is one woman talking to a friend on the phone. It was something to the effect of "She just borrows fucking money all the fucking time, she fucking asked for more and i told her she would just fucking waste it"

It went on for about 15 minutes. Everyone else on the bus was looking at each other trying to contain our laughter.

I'm usually oblivious, with my iPod on. But this guy was opposite me, talking really loudly, and I could easily hear him over my music. He then started playing his mobile phone ringtone over and over again and sung along with it. I moved seats.

One time when I was waiting for a tram, there was this woman nearby who I swear must've been straight out of Kath & Kim. She was on the phone ranting about something and I honestly couldn't even understand what she was saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom