Un Homage Pour Christopher Walken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
The man is great isn't he?

Someone I know would call him a delight, but in my opinion that is an outright understatement.

Of course, we're all familiar with his Saturday Night Live sketch humourlarity... yes, fancy that I had to make a new word for his awesome.

This is one of his better sketches. Juvenile, but funny still.

Colonel Angus

Babies.. before we're done here.. y'all be wearing gold-plated diapers.

Christopher Walken is the best recurring SNL guest host ever.

He's one of my favorite actors! I love his character on True Romance. That dialogue he has with Dennis Hopper is one cinema's coolest moments ever!! My favorite movie of his is The Deer Hunter! Fucking amazing! :up: I bought the Will Ferrell SNL DVD mostly because of that skit he did about Blue Öyster Cult.

Walker is Coccotti. :evil:

-----------------
Coccotti: You know who I am, Mr. Worley?
Clifford Worley: I got no idea.
Coccotti: I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood. You tell the angels in heaven you never seen evil so singularly personified as you did in the face of the man who killed you. My name is Vincent Coccotti. I work as counsel for Mr. Blue Lou Boyle, the man your son stole from. I hear you were once a cop so I can assume you've heard of us before. Am I correct?
Clifford Worley: I heard of Blue Lou Boyle.
Coccotti: I'm glad. Hopefully it means we can cut out the part of the conversation where you're wondering how full of shit I am.
-----------------

:bow:

Even though this is mostly Dennis Hopper scene it’s worth adding here:

-----------------
Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that ****** gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a ******, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-****** kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
[All laugh]

I think after that he kills Worley.

Coccotti: I haven't killed anybody since 1984. Goddamn his soul to burn for eternity in fucking hell for making me get my hands dirty. Go over to this comedian's son's apartment, come back with something that tells me where that asshole went, so I can wipe this egg off my face and finish this fucked-up family for good.
-----------------

:evil:

walken2.jpg

I should. I really should. It doesn't have a size listed on the BuyItNow one, though, and I'm too impatient to email and ask or do the regular one.

You're just trying to be hip, Zoomerang96. You don't even know he was in Kangaroo Jackssssssl a
casts a
'
sdlkfja;kaa
you heard mein my tune
when i heard drooling looney tunes

Back
Top Bottom