Un Homage Pour Christopher Walken

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
elevatedmole said:
I really admire someone who made a successful career out of looking very freaky naturally. :up: :up:

Yes and they rarely give him the lead role. He is always the supporting actor, same thing with Morgan Freeman (but he does get some lead roles from time to time), he's such a good actor, he deserves to have the lead role in a big movie!

UnforgettableLemon said:
There should be a buddy-cop movie with Morgan Freeman and Christopher Walken sharing lead...

:crack:

:crazy:

or maybe not.

Or maybe yes! :drool:

That would be absolutely awesome! Just think of the posters and the kick ass taglines! :combust: But they shoulden't be cops, they should be thieves or something! And they're after some guy who fucked them up..... like Dennis Hopper or Terence Stamp!! :evil:

Last edited:
How is her in Sleepy Hollow? I have been meaning to rent this movie, or see if it is on PPV. I'll see it eventually, just wondered what other CW fans thought of his performance in this flick.

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
walken2.jpg
I :heart: this video. There was a time I knew every step like I was a 10-year-old girl watching an N'Sync video. :shifty:

Carek1230 said:
How is her in Sleepy Hollow? I have been meaning to rent this movie, or see if it is on PPV. I'll see it eventually, just wondered what other CW fans thought of his performance in this flick.

He's scary looking in this film but how he looked also made me laugh! I'd definitely recommend this film.:up:

Man, I totally forgot about this thread. This explains why I have a crazy-ass picture of Christopher Walken in my photobucket account. :laugh:

The target that just opened in Harrisonburg now has the Chris Walken DVD on sale for 7.50. :drool:

Ohhhh man. I'm watching it now... finally.

Back
Top Bottom