UMD vs. Duke

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Duke rules! Sorry. Won't happen this year!

------------------
Look what you did, you little JERK!

Kevin! You're such a disease!

I hope so. Fortunately, this year Dook is capable of beating itself (with terrible FT shooting).

Sorry kids, but I was at the Oklahoma/Maryland game. Maryland looked like ass.

Duke is gonna whomp some Terp ass.

And by the way, Maryland can beat Duke at home all they want, so long as Duke still wins the championship at the end. Not to mention, Duke destroyed MD in the ACC tourney last year.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

by the way, Digi, don't try to hide your Laurel roots behind that Northern VA facade.

Ed says "Don't tread on me, Palotti High School Football Rulz!"

terp3.jpg

I hate Duke. I'm sick of hearing about Duke. I'm even more sick of people who aren't from North Carolina or never went to Duke University saying how much they love the Pukies

Duke wins!

And yes, I slipped by saying that Duke destroyed Maryland last year in the tournament--I was thinking of something else. Sorry 'bout that! Still, last year they won 3 out of 4.

Anyway, it was an exciting game. The rematch should be just as good.

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Terps 87
Duke 73

From AP
"In their eighth straight win, the Terrapins used their deeper frontcourt to decimate the defending national champions in a manner that many believed was not possible."

de?stroy (d-stroi)
To ruin completely; spoil:
To tear down or break up; demolish. To do away with; put an end to: ?To kill: destroy a rabid dog.
To subdue or defeat completely; crush: The rebel forces were destroyed in battle.
To render useless or ineffective:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom