um....WTF???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Disco, I agree with you 100%. That is sick.
Ive seen idiotic T-shirts like that before, I cant believe anyone would be dumb enough to wear them.
If something happens to her, she will not get much sympathy from me. :rolleyes:

DrTeeth said:
I don't see why anybody should be upset about this.

I find a statement like;

*insert MC's statement here*

much more disturbing seeing how it's based on nothing more than just a t-shirt.

Yeah, it's labeling. I labeled her because of what she wore. I could be wrong, that's not my problem. If she doesn't want that label, she shouldn't wear that shirt. Society labels. It happens.

I think she probably wants to shock people and get attention. I can't stand people who do things to be the center of attention. I have an 8 year old daughter, when she becomes a teenager and if I ever hear she is wearing a t-shirt like that, the Shit will fly. It's disrespectful to herself and to anyone who sees it. Yes, she has every right to wear what she wants, but she better not be my daughter.

Re: Re: Re: XXX

martha said:

Kids don't grow up on their own; they are raised. If you don't want children like that, don't bring them up to be like that. You as a parent will make the difference.

Well, I agree and disagree.

I plan on trying to raise my future children well moraly. But there are so many bad influences out there that all I can do as a parent is try to set a good example and be there for them.

i think it's bad because i wouldn't want my children SEEING that shirt.......bad influence just to see it, imho......

:no:

Just :tsk: I would never wear something like that, it is asking for trouble, I think. But we shouldn't be so quickly to judge a person by what they wear. Calling her a "slut" just not right like someone mentioned... judging only on what she was wearing!

SweetOnU2 said:
Just :tsk: I would never wear something like that, it is asking for trouble, I think. But we shouldn't be so quickly to judge a person by what they wear. Calling her a "slut" just not right like someone mentioned... judging only on what she was wearing!

I agree that the shirt is completely inapprioate for a teenager (or anyone to wear), however like Emily said, the only thing that we know about this girl is that she is wearing an advertisement for sex. She made a choice to wear that shirt. Your clothing says a lot about your personality, so by making the choice to wear something that says "Fuck Me" she is sending a message. People are going to see that and make assumptions on her because of the message she is sending. Now she may not be a slut and the assumption may be wrong, but wearing something like that doesn't exactly say "I respect myself and my body."

im confused......i mean, i guess everyone should be allowed wear what they want, but the thought of little kids seeing that sorta thing...its just WRONG.really...

and why would you WANT to wear something like that??i mean bloody hell!!im thinkin maybe someones a serious attention seeker!!

Daisyphisto said:
Your clothing says a lot about your personality, so by making the choice to wear something that says "Fuck Me" she is sending a message. People are going to see that and make assumptions on her because of the message she is sending.

I have a t-shirt that reads Nine Inch Dick in the shape of the Nine Inch Nails logo. The very thought about what people might be assuming....well, how do you spell self forfilling prophecy? :tongue:

get over it, it's just a t-shirt. :mad:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom