Ultimate Fantasy Hockey Pool.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
yes, it was autodraft for everyone, so thats what the pre ranking was for

you pre ranked so youd have some control over what players the computer would pick for you in the autodraft

Sweet. That's why I was confused as to how the pre-rank and the draft all tied together. I was under the impression that you needed to pre-rank even if you had to manually draft...hence the confusion.

you didnt do too badly in the draft

except your goalie situation is a bit dicey

i see, well im always up for discussions

you can always pm me with trade ideas

hey cujo, if you could approve the trade soon id appreciate it, i hate waiting a couple days to get my players

a picture of me and mofo during our "trade negotiations"

goat.jpg

mofo, I don't have any chat capability where I am right now... so I'll give it to you publicly.

That is a really dumb trade.

Consult before dealings with chizip. He's a sneaky bastard, and I wanted aebischer.

:down:

If I can get some response about the trade, whether you guys think comrie (who still isn't under contract) for aebischer (guaranteed at the moment as a starting goalie for the AVS) is fair... collusion indeed.

hey you can only block trades of collusion, which this obviously isnt, and i can show you the pm's to prove it

besides, he got the 80th ranked player for the 144th, not too shabby if you ask me

so if this is blocked, then this league is a sham, a shameful sham

zoney! said:
My goalie situation sucks too!

Anyone have a decent goalie situation?

I got Giguere. :| That's pretty much all I got and I might be totally screwed.

Every trade I've tried to make, either the GM's are MIA or very stingy. :down: Or I was mocking Chizip.

I didn't and have not blocked your trade. I'm waiting for the league response. It's not a bad trade, but clearly unecessary for certain parties. Seeing as someone is already set at the center position.

Did you drug him?

I only mentioned collusion, as you are evidently hoarding goaltenders chizip... a shameful sham.

:sexywink:

im the only one in the league that responds to your questions

so this will be a looooooong wait

and 3 goalies does not a hoarde make, storr isnt even playing in the nhl this year i have learned

Anyone know if you can put any forward position (RW, LW, C) into your roster spots? Basically I'm asking if player-positioning is interchangable regardless of the actual position the player plays. For example, if Bertuzzi is a RW, could I play him as a LW? Does it even matter?

zoney! said:
My goalie situation sucks too!

Anyone have a decent goalie situation?

i think cujo said i had a good goalie sitaution. i got one of the guys who i should probably know who he is, but i don't and cujo told me to pick him on my pre ranks.

i love how i know absolutly nothing :lol:

Michael Griffiths said:
Anyone know if you can put any forward position (RW, LW, C) into your roster spots? Basically I'm asking if player-positioning is interchangable regardless of the actual position the player plays. For example, if Bertuzzi is a RW, could I play him as a LW? Does it even matter?

your lw's and rw's can go into any w spot, centers can go in any c spot, and there is one util spot where anybody can play

Back
Top Bottom