Ultimate Fantasy Hockey Pool.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Announcement:

Due to popular demand, I am willing to expand the league...

The more the better. If you are interested, don't hesitate to ask. Post in this thread, and I'll make the necessary changes.

:up:

Last edited:
IWasBored said:

i don't think i can say fan yet. give me a couple years, and i might actually know what i'm talking about. so sort of but not exactly. i live in mass. so i figure if i become a hockey fan i shouldn't just jump on the bandwagon of whatever team is most popular. can you still become a sports fan at 19 without growing up watching it and be accepted?

I didn't become a hockey fan until I was 18. :shifty:

Look at me now. Now that the truth is out, I will probably be scorned. :reject:

Yes, you can achieve your dreams. I am living proof.

when did cujo become a who song? AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:lmao:

I didn't become a hockey fan until I was 18.

Look at me now. Now that the truth is out, I will probably be scorned.

Yes, you can achieve your dreams. I am living proof.

really?? wow. i was under the impression you were watching hockey since you were in diapers.

if i can keep track of hundreds of mix tapes (literally, just talk to my sister. or don't, it might remind her that while i'm not home she can stuff them in the closet to hide them from her friends without me knowing until i get home and they're all out of order), i should be able to follow a sport, right? let's see if this works. i used to be able to pay attention to baseball, so...here goes...

Last edited:
my team will be cool based on the fact that they're named after a song by the only band that mattered :wink: even when they lose.

IWasBored said:

:lmao:
really?? wow. i was under the impression you were watching hockey since you were in diapers.

if i can keep track of hundreds of mix tapes (literally, just talk to my sister. or don't, it might remind her that while i'm not home she can stuff them in the closet to hide them from her friends without me knowing until i get home and they're all out of order), i should be able to follow a sport, right? let's see if this works. i used to be able to pay attention to baseball, so...here goes...

Canada pretends that hockey is really complicated, it's the ugly little secret of that friendly country.

But I have beat them and shamed them at their own game.
:sexywink:

You can do it, IWB! Besides, the guys are way better looking in hockey than baseball.

AvsGirl41 said:

Canada pretends that hockey is really complicated, it's the ugly little secret of that friendly country.

But I have beat them and shamed them at their own game.
:sexywink:

You can do it, IWB! Besides, the guys are way better looking in hockey than baseball.

it's more intersting to watch than baseball. and you can't body check people in baseball.

damn canadians :sexywink:

Free-flowing blood and legal assault makes any sport better. :up:

We have to give the Canadians some credit for that one, at least.
But it still doesn't explan that atrocious "bacon."

1. john candy was in canadian bacon with kevin pollack
2. kevin pollack was in end of days with arnold schwarzenneger
3. arnold schwarzenneger was in batman & robin with george clooney
4. george clooney was in oceans 11 with matt damon
5. matt damon was in saving private ryan with tom hanks
6. tom hanks was in apollo 13 with... kevin bacon

thank you, thank you... i am the master

or if you don't have to get it in exactly 6 moves, john candy was in JFK with kevin bacon... but must be in 6 is so much more fun

now what do I win?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
woo hoo! and as happens with many things in threads that randomites seem to be involved in... my candy to bacon post has evolved into it's own thread

'on topic' is simply not in my vocabulary. i know the meaning of 'tangent' though.

bonoman said:
Yeah guys the league is full is there anyway you can make room for more teams. I am the defending champion of Interference Fantasy Hockey and would like to demolish you all again

Bonoman, that would be great. Hopefully you get this message in the next few days. I will open the league up to include 14, so that means there will be 2 slots open.

Our autodraft is scheduled for Sept.30, but if anyone applies beforehand I will extend the deadline an extra few days.

Definitely sign up as soon as you can... we can always use another knowledged in the ways of la rondelle.

Back
Top Bottom