UK X Factor!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
1stepcloser said:
i think i know who you mean. the one who had just got married?

I don't know if that was her or not...There are 2 black female solo singers left I think, and she is the youngest one. Not the beefy middle-aged one!:ohmy:

yeh i know i know. she was quite tasty from what i recall. good singer too. but has she got the X-factor? that's the question that was on Simon's lips

Marialawson.jpg

Is this her? Not too bad if it is....

No offence to him but everytime I see him I just think, "Blackpool hen night stripper".

Last edited:
Yes!! I agree.
However did he get so far? I think that dye in Sharons hair must have been toxic or something as he is dreadful - what was she thinking? :shrug:

^Will this thread reach 1074 posts though??:wink:

Wonder who'll go tonight? I reckon Chico will definitely be in the bottom 2. But perhaps he should stay, purely for entertainment value:hmm: :wink:

Aardvark747 said:

Ever thought about selling ur U2 collection?:wink:

:shame:

So who's gonna go tonight?!
:hyper:

I want those Conway sisters gone more than I want to get rid of Chico (or however the fuck you spell it).

edit - Tilli, you got in there before me with the 'who's gonna go tonight' thing :sad:

I know. I don't dislike them that much, but I think Chenai is just better (although i'm not sure how many more of her tears I can handle).

Back
Top Bottom