UK Soap Appreciation!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Other contenders are:-

Kimberly Davies (Played Annalise in Neighbours)
Jilly whatserface (the wine boff)
Jenny Frost (Ex Atomic Kitten)
Dane Bowers (Loser Boyband member)

and Sheree Murphy (Tricia in Emmerdale):drool: :drool: :drool:

Aardvark747 said:

:laugh: They sure are!

Yep - another thread indeed! I'll get on it soon!

Just dont threaten to leave halfway thru like u did in the (now legendary) BB thread!:madspit: :wink:

:hyper:

BB thread:bow:

Aardvark747 said:
Just dont threaten to leave halfway thru like u did in the (now legendary) BB thread!:madspit: :wink:

What?? That was just an empty threat! You have to admit though, that the show did get pretty boring at the midpoint.

I stuck around till the bitter end and enjoyed every post. :rockon:

Nice to see Ruby all dressed up last night! I knew it was only a matter of time till they tried to turn her into the vixen of the square. Somehow I don't think Johnny will approve though....

The sun (true to form) has a story about Stacey getting it on with some guy in a hotel corridor:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2-2005530705,00.html

Aardie - I'm off tomorrow for a couple of weeks, so you'll have to keep this thread going in my absence!

Can't wait for I'm a celeb :D

One of my fav moments ever was Paul Burrell sticking his arm in among all the bugs :lmao:

it's been getting really good again lately! I cant believe that phil would use ruby like that to get at johnny! Juley

Happy Birthday 21st Eastenders! Now pur-lease stop the 'Pat Butcher as the resident bike' storylines- it's been done. Speaking of which, Pat and latest lover both getting slapped in the Vic tonight...how original :rolleyes:

The new series of Footballers' Wives started last night in the UK. It's the first time that I've properly watched the show though so I really have no idea what's happening.

I've also started to get addicted to Shameless on Channel 4...

Back
Top Bottom