Uh oh...Colin Farrell is a daddy to a baby boy!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
:cute:

help us all Colin Jr. is here! ;)

i am sure the baby is very very cute. :D

[q]Actor Colin Farrell is father of new son
Associated Press

LOS ANGELES - "S.W.A.T." star Colin Farrell and model Kim Bordenave are parents of a baby boy, his publicist said Tuesday.

The infant was born Friday at an undisclosed hospital in Los Angeles weighing 7 pounds, 9 ounces, Susan Patricola said. Both mother and son are doing well, she said.

Farrell wasn't there for his son's arrival because he was in Morocco filming "Alexander."

"Although Colin couldn't attend the birth, he had family members standing in and is longing to see his new son and couldn't be happier," Patricola said in a news release. "The three will be together very soon."

Their son won't be named until then, Patricola said.

Farrell, 27, was briefly married to actress Amelia Warner.[/q]

I saw Colin Farrell on Tv the other day - he seemed :coocoo: like he was on drugs or something - he looked really shifty and kept cursing and they had to apologise because it was live tv and it was on at 6pm and there should be no foul language on tv at that time :laugh:

Im sure the baby is very :cute:

Lara Mullen said:
I saw Colin Farrell on Tv the other day - he seemed :coocoo: like he was on drugs or something - he looked really shifty and kept cursing and they had to apologise because it was live tv and it was on at 6pm and there should be no foul language on tv at that time :laugh:

Well, he's usually loaded.

LOL. Does it surprise anyone? He shags everything. One of these days he was bound to pop one and leave'r and oh...9 months later...WHAM! Kid!

Back
Top Bottom