ugly people who are only attracted to hot people

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
zonelistener said:
They are playing vertigo EIGHT TIMES a concert now?

I'm seeing 4 shows in a week, I figure I'm getting it 8 times. Yeehaw!

Can you still ask questions in here?

If so, did you buy ATYCLB and HTDAAB, and do you listen to them?

U2Man said:
Can you still ask questions in here?

If so, did you buy ATYCLB and HTDAAB, and do you listen to them?

yeah man, questions keep me occupied.

did i buy said albums...yes. the day or week they came out. even made quite a drive to obtain them.

after about...1 or 2 weeks i no longer listened to either of them. it was weird, i was a huge fan right up till beautiful day came out (and that song still kicks ass, one of their best ever), but when i started listening to the album i thought "wow...i waited for this? this is pathetic."

thankfully, a few months later i really got into radiohead after listening to kid a on mtv's website of all places...

u2's latest was interesting at first, cause it's quite clearly an improvement from the basement offering previous to it.

but when you're in the basement, and you only climb two steps, you're still pretty far below the ground.

i don't listen to either of them. i was thinking about putting how to dismantle...on my mp3 player the other day, but then decided that i couldn't be arsed into it.

the music is dull. i listen to the radio all day for work, why would i want to listen to something that is exactly the same as all the other middle of the road shit that's out there? when i have time to listen to music that i want to, it's gotta be something great, not something that's only a couple of paces better than matchbox twenty.

and matchbox twenty suck balls till they're blue.

Zoomerang96 said:
and matchbox twenty suck balls till they're blue.
so are you gonna keep ignoring my question?

cause then, matchbox 20 wouldn't be the only thing that sucks.

:sexywink:

lmjhitman said:
so in all your travels, what was your favourite destination, and why?

do you have a least favourite?

sorry, didn't see this till now...

good question too.

favourite destination...

more like...destination unknown...ruby ruby ruby soho... :sexywink:

i hope someone gets that.

uh

favourite place. i dunno. everywhere is amazing, including where i live. spent the afternoon in the open country side miles around me full of noone. i love that.

i think i'm most proud of going to lithuania. how many others can say they've been there? i got a real kick out of people being excited when i told them i was going to europe in spring, and when they asked where i replied "poland and lithuania"...

"oooh...that's...nice."

yeah, they think it's a shithole, and it sort of is! but i don't think so.

in 2006 i wish i could go to germany for the world cup, but that won't happen.

in fact, i won't go to europe again for a long time at this point, but when i do, i should be financially set up to return frequently.

at least if all goes to plan.

of course, the people of new orleans had plans too...

What was your reaction to the departure of Brian Burke for the Anaheim Mighty Ducks?

Are the white pants still in active duty?

Is Pavel Bure even still alive?

DaveC said:
What was your reaction to the departure of Brian Burke for the Anaheim Mighty Ducks?

Are the white pants still in active duty?

Is Pavel Bure even still alive?

a) sucked. still feels like burke belongs to the canucks...however, i'm happy with nonis anyway. what also hurts was that we lost brad may...to the AVS!!! what's up with that??

b) the white pants are very much still in active duty, though nowhere near where any of my bosses may show up.

c) pavel will decide, actually, in the next few days whether he will continue to try and rehab his right knee or retire for good. i'm hoping he makes one final comeback...

Zoomerang96, tell us about your love life. Is there anybody *special* in your life right now? Would you still consider marrying my cousin notiti?

Zoomerang96 said:
sorry, didn't see this till now...

good question too.

i think i'm most proud of going to lithuania. how many others can say they've been there? i got a real kick out of people being excited when i told them i was going to europe in spring, and when they asked where i replied "poland and lithuania"...

"oooh...that's...nice."

yeah, they think it's a shithole, and it sort of is! but i don't think so.
lovely. thank you.

to be honest, i had never even considered eastern europe as a travel destination. then a couple of years ago, i saw, of all things, an episode of 'the amazing race' where the contestants had to go to st. petersburg. they showed this gorgeous, snow-covered city. i mean, it was really beautiful and i thought to myself, 'why haven't i EVER thought of going THERE??'

interestingly enough, a few days ago i stumbled upon the hermitage website, and went through the virtual tour, all while listening to the new sigur ros. of course, it pales in comparison to actually being there and having your own 'russian ark' experience, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. :up:

Calluna said:
Zoomerang96, tell us about your love life. Is there anybody *special* in your life right now? Would you still consider marrying my cousin notiti?

love life...

i haven't felt anything truly for anyone in probably a year, or close to it. it's quite odd, really.

that's not to say i don't ever have small occurances that take place for very short periods of time.

i'd consider marrying notiti...but this is the second time recently where you've dropped that scenario...is there something i should know??? does she have breasts or something? cause if she does...wow...i LOVE women with breasts.

lmjhitman said:

lovely. thank you.

to be honest, i had never even considered eastern europe as a travel destination. then a couple of years ago, i saw, of all things, an episode of 'the amazing race' where the contestants had to go to st. petersburg. they showed this gorgeous, snow-covered city. i mean, it was really beautiful and i thought to myself, 'why haven't i EVER thought of going THERE??'

interestingly enough, a few days ago i stumbled upon the hermitage website, and went through the virtual tour, all while listening to the new sigur ros. of course, it pales in comparison to actually being there and having your own 'russian ark' experience, but it was enjoyable nonetheless. :up:

that's really cool, i'm glad you looked into that. you're really top notch, you know that? it's like you're my twin in so many ways...

minus the incredibly foul body odours and dead bodies stuffed in the basement... :sexywink:

Seeing as I myself am but a small blip on the history of humanity, when did you start considering yourself the greatest internet forum poster in history?

( I apologise for possible rudeness on my behalf)

ZeroDude said:
Seeing as I myself am but a small blip on the history of humanity, when did you start considering yourself the greatest internet forum poster in history?

( I apologise for possible rudeness on my behalf)

zerodude,

i remember it being sometime around the summer of 2001. it was then when everyone started telling me i was the greatest thing to ever happen to them, and i bought the hype.

i've never looked back since.

Back
Top Bottom