Ugly people intimidate me!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Confidence = Beauty

However...too much of anything is bad.

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

You hear about what happens when you mess with a Sicilian?

------------------
"Frisbetarians believe that when they die their soul goes up on the roof, and they can't get it down."

Bonochick's Place

there is a girl in my class who aint pretty but she talks so much and so on and so on.
ps. beauty comes in many forms, im just talking about my taste.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES
i dont want to be a pinhead no more.

i like this topic
smile.gif

oh and they dont intimidate me, i just think WHY.

------------------
"BONO'S PRAYER HEAVENS AIR"

ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK, ROCK&ROLL HIGH SCHOOL.
THE RAMONES
i dont want to be a pinhead no more.

I'm sorry but this thread is hilarious!

So what if CK uses a bunch of handles! He's having fun. There are much bigger things in life to get upset about, like my love life. (mikal starts bawling and throwing shit at the walls)

Oh.. I'm sorry I didnt know that posting complete crappy and insulting threads on a daily basis and disrespecting me was cool.

My bad.

Originally posted by Sicy:
Oh.. I'm sorry I didnt know that posting complete crappy and insulting threads on a daily basis and disrespecting me was cool.

My bad.

You go, Sicy.

And as far as your idea of what *ugly* is, CK... it's in the eye of the beholder. you may think someone's ugly, but they may turn right around and think you're just as ugly, too... and that doesn't include looks.

Moonie

Originally posted by moon_is_playing_tricks:
And as far as your idea of what *ugly* is, CK... it's in the eye of the beholder. you may think someone's ugly, but they may turn right around and think you're just as ugly, too... and that doesn't include looks.

Have you ever seen that picture of TheCK with his eyelids? It would fit quite well on www.uglypeople.com if you asked me. Perhaps he intimidates himself.

~U2Alabama

Originally posted by Sicy:

My bad.

Whoa! Don't have to bite my head off. I'm just stating my opinion. I do have that right, don't I?

You know, it probably is my fault though. Not everyone can be as cool and mature as Bama.

Back
Top Bottom