Ugly people commit more crimes while listening to Nickelback and making satanic shrin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kieran McConville

ONE love, blood, life
es with Frank the Monkey!

it's true! I saw it on CNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!

Also, this one old lady, right? She seemed really respectable and nice but actually, ACTUALLY, it turns out she ate all the children in her town and secretly wished to be the bride of Tsar Nicolas II! It's crazy guys! its CRAZY!

ARE YOU GOUTRAGED YET!!! WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT UNCLE RONNIE'S BURGERS ARE MADE FROM GROUND MEAT!

AND BY GROUND MEAT

i DONT MEAN 'GROUND MEAT', I MEAN
MEAT THAT UNCLE RONNIE FOUND ON THE GROUND

ROADKILL (human or otherwise)
FOR INSTANCE!!!!!!!!!!!

WHAT IF I TOLD YOU THAT UNCLE RONNIE WAS ON THE GRASSY KNOLL ALONG WITH OVER 100 SHARPSHOOTERS NONE OF WHOM COULD SHOOT FOR SHIT, NO SURPRISES THERE KIDS, THEY'D BEEN EATING HIS BURGERS FOR THE LAST TWENTY YEARS!!!!!!!! ITS' TRU GUYS

ITS TRUE
I SAW IT ON CNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!

ALSO, I heard a rumour that someone bad did some bad thing to someone... it was pretty bad. i nearly threw up my dinner just hearing about it, imagine if i knew all the details.... imagine if YOU knew all the details.

i mean, come on guys. Just imagine if.

financeguy said:
Yeah I know.
lou_andy.jpg

K, I loved that bit about ground meat btw. :lmao:

We already have a thread about the discussion of ugly people committing more crimes. If you wish to add to that discussion with any theories of how "listening to Nickelback and making satanic shrin" contribute to that, I'd advise you to do so in this thread:

http://forum.interference.com/t154626.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom