Ugly Name Side, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, it was released in 1998, but even iTunes only has a partial copy of it. The remasters came out in 2007. At least Closer and Unknown Pleasures. iTunes says Still's remaster came out in 1981.

yeah, it was released in 1998, but even iTunes only has a partial copy of it. The remasters came out in 2007. At least Closer and Unknown Pleasures. iTunes says Still's remaster came out in 1981.
huh. i'm so out of the loop wif this stuff. i should buy some of this stuff as :shh: technically, the only joy division album i legally own is closer. well, i have unknown pleasures on vinyl so that counts. same wif new order, i've legally purchased low life from itunes and pcl on vinyl. that's it :shh:

i bought my ex heart and soul, retro, and peel slowly and see one year for christmas. then i borrowed everything to put on my computer :angel:

Alright, time to get the rugrat off to school so I can have some peace and quiet. :)

Back soon.

They have some really good opening tracks. Radio Free Europe, Harborcoat, Feeling Gravitys Pull, Begin The Begin. :drool:

Hell yes. Feeling Gravity's Pull is one of my favourite openers ever.

Then cut off the zero. :tongue:
:lol:

though i do remember reading about something totally :doh: relating to that. back in the day, a department store was selling wallets and wanted to show off how easily the ssn card could be displayed. instead of using a fake number (for example, i'd hope 123-45-6789 has never been issued to anyone), they used an employee's number :doh: i read it on snopes: snopes.com: Woolworth SSN Card

i mean, come on. wtfffffffffff

:lol:

though i do remember reading about something totally :doh: relating to that. back in the day, a department store was selling wallets and wanted to show off how easily the ssn card could be displayed. instead of using a fake number (for example, i'd hope 123-45-6789 has never been issued to anyone), they used an employee's number :doh: i read it on snopes: snopes.com: Woolworth SSN Card

i mean, come on. wtfffffffffff

... that is brilliant. :lmao:

Love the woman at the end claiming the pamphlet number too.

Fuck, I was intending to be asleep by now. Have a good day, Khan and anybody else who may be around. :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom