Ugly Name Side, Pitcairn Island Superthread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I passed this exam, and wednesday there's a redo of a subject I failed the first period of the year. I knew all the fucking stuff but I got a total blackout! :banghead:

EVERYBODY loves Yoshi! :love:

Come on, he's a dinosaur.... What's not to love?

Ack, brainfarts suck. :hug: Better luck this time!

Come on, he's a dinosaur.... What's not to love?

I love this logic. It's like me and choosing a mode of transport. "We could go by bus, car, or ... we can only go by train, guys. Come on, it's a train ... what's not to love?"

*has no idea who that last two are* ... :reject:

:shocked:

Be very ashamed.

Have you never played Mario games????

Parakoopa: Flying koopa
100px-Parakoopa1.jpg

Bowser Jr/Baby Bowser:
BowserJr_SMG.png

:shocked:

Be very ashamed.

Have you never played Mario games????

Parakoopa: Flying koopa
100px-Parakoopa1.jpg

Bowser Jr/Baby Bowser:
BowserJr_SMG.png

That first one looks a bit too much like our parrot for comfort... (shell aside)

My knowledge of mario games is limited to an hour of Wii Mario Kart, and many many hours of some little gameboy Mario game, that didn't feature anyone other than Mario, from memory... oh, there was a Yoshi game on gameboy too... :scratch:

That first one looks a bit too much like our parrot for comfort... (shell aside)

My knowledge of mario games is limited to an hour of Wii Mario Kart, and many many hours of some little gameboy Mario game, that didn't feature anyone other than Mario, from memory... oh, there was a Yoshi game on gameboy too... :scratch:

:tsk: Shame on you. Parakoopa doesn't shit on you.

Never played Mario on the Snes?? :sad: There was Mario world with both Mario and Luigi, that had some levels with Yoshi. Later came Yoshi's Island, which now has a remake on the DS(Which is totally awesome btw) where you're Yoshi and carry a baby mario on your back. (Or in the DS case baby Mario, peach, Dk or Wario. Also rumoured baby bowser but I haven't finished the game that far yet)

Yeah. You have Mario, Luigi, Princess Peach, Toadstool, Bowser, Yoshi, Wario, and Donkey Kong.

:tsk: his name is Toad.

And on the Gamecube version(Double Dash) you have:
Mario, Luigi, Peach, Daisy, Toad, Toadette, Bowser, Bowser jr., DK, Yoshi, Birdo, Wario, Waluigi, Boo, Petey Piranha, Koopa and Parakoopa.

If i didn't forget any that is :hmm: Which I did, since there's an uneven amount of them... oh right, ofcourse I forgot Diddy Kong!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom