Ugliest Musicians

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Eddie Van Halen isn't that ugly of a dude... just aged like shit. Fergie's a definite butterface.

oh course, this whole list is stupid

how many of them are even musicians???

yeah, let's include clay aiken with iggy pop and kieth richards

and why does it matter ?

there are several excellent musical artists on that list
that should be appreciated for their work

perhaps a list of ugliest painters? or authors?

Okay I am going to add on this again. After I thought about it, this link is complete BS. There are WAY more uglier musicians in this world then a lot of them, and the pictures that they give are always the worst ones.

and why does it matter ?

well, Flava Flav, is that right?
He really is ugly. He should be #1
but he's not a musician.. is he?

ETS...oh, and that doesn't matter either.

and why does it matter ?

I hate it, too, but people still lap up this shit like it's golden ice cream. Gossip is natural, I guess, but this whole deification of the star lifestyle has always bothered the hell out of me. I don't care what he/she looks like, what they ate for breakfast, who they slept with, who they may be sleeping with, and why/how they're GAY?!?! People are people, but "lesser" people put them up on this pedestal. I'd say it's human nature, but I don't want to believe that. It's consumer culture.

Yeah, and he landed Valerie Bertinelli. So he couldn't have been too hideous.
She was about as adorable as it gets, still looks really good, actually.

Indeed, she is a cutie.

Really? I never heard anything about that.

I hadn't either, but I googled him and there's a fair amount about it on his Wikipedia page. He has an arthritic condition called Ankylosing Spondylitis. I'm not a fan of his band, but his being able to play and tour is pretty impressive.

Huh, that's a shame, I hadn't heard that (obviously).

I'd definitely list him on a compilation of the most annoying musicians, though. :wink:

Wow...what a craptastic list.
There was a special on VH1 or something (I didn't watch it, my friend told me about it) and apparently Tom Petty was voted Fugliest rocker. I was kinda shocked to see him NOT on this list.

Yeah I have something called ankylosing spondylitis and it has something to do with his spine and he has hip surgery and all of this other stuff then he has something to do with the color of his skin changed.

and why does it matter ?

Hey, while you're at it, how about ugliest plumbers or washing machine repairman?

With all due respect, of course, more people flock to see musicians play their instruments or sing then they would watching an artist paint something or an author write a book. Ugly artists and authors can hide behind their work while ugly musicians are out there playing for all to see. Yes, this thread is shallow, but I think that's the point.

I think Amy Winehouse is tough on the eyes. She scares me.

That's pretty harsh. They really picked some bad photos too.

Yeah, I mean...Keef now is a dead ringer for the Crypt Keeper, but Keef was by no means considered ugly in the 60's and 70's. Same with EVH, dude married Valerie Bertinelli when she was young and skinny and one of the most fantasized about TV stars in 1981, ugly guys don't tend to do that.

You have to admit that the ugliest rock star still gets the most beautiful woman. The way it is these days, that toothless Shane McGowan is probably dating Miss Universe.

Are the "ugly" female musicians getting hot guys? Well Fergie is on that list and she does have Josh Duhamel. I don't think she's "ugly" though, personally she's not what I consider beautiful but that's just my taste.

Bit of a bogus topic/list, considering most of these people only look a bit fucked up these days, or in bad shots. Sure, Iggy Pop don't look great now, but can you put a picture of the LFL cover in this list?

Back
Top Bottom