UFO's: real or hoax?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2.gif

love_u2_adam said:
real..i say real..there coming to!!!:yikes:

"there" coming to what? :wink:

no, they're not real. there's probably other life out there, but i'm sure it doesn't exist in b-movie space alien-form.

Robert Stack showed us proof on Unsolved Mysteries. They exist!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, just the thought of the Unsolved Mysteries song and his voice is scaring the shit out of me.

randhail said:
Robert Stack showed us proof on Unsolved Mysteries. They exist!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, just the thought of the Unsolved Mysteries song and his voice is scaring the shit out of me.

:lol: I can hear that deep baritone voice now: "It was approxiamately 10pm, when Sally heard a rustling sound in the nearby cornfield...it soon became clear to her that this was going to be no ordinary night in the sleepy Wisconsin town."

I used to watch that show with my grandmother...ahh, the memories.

edit: UFOs? Sure, why not? :| <----- alien face

Last edited:
Real, of all the sightings a small percentage of them are probably genuine craft - now extraterrestrial thats another question, to which I would say probably false, they are more likely experimental aircraft.

Last edited:
UFOs are real. To think that we are the only ones in the infinitly never ending universe is probably a wee bit small minded (IMO).

But having said that, have these UFOs been to our neck of the cosmos, maybe not.

I believe they do exist somewhere....But most sightings from earth are probably fake.

Re: Re: UFO's: real or hoax?

For Honor said:

What do you mean, UFO?

specifics, please

UFO=Unidentified Flying Object.

Usually they come in a shape of a saucer. Ever watch the X-Files?

I believe they exist. Why? Well, because they took me into their ship and probed me. :sad:

:lol:

I believe Aliens are real but I really doubt UFO's are, why would some super smart aliens, need to come here and stick probes up our arses, what the hell would that give them

"After several decades of study, we have determained that the human ass, is the location in which shit comes out, we are sure with this information that we now know all we need about humans"

UFO==Unidentified Flying Object, although we had a bad joke in my historical group that it stood for Unidentified French Object.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Already debunked

link

Visual evidence is the easiest to go about faking, testimony and "retrived memories" are either mistaken identification, bullshit, planted memories or a minority of minorities genuine objects - experimental aircraft, atmospheric phenomena etc.

I have to say that I grew up watching sci-fi and reading all those "true UFO" books and learning at a young age the logical fallacies that happen when you don't think critically was great (when a 9 y.o. kid believes like an idiot it is put down to experience, when an adult believes like an idiot they are just gullible). Be skeptical, be critical and most of all understand that it is not impossible for some to be ET or dimensional travellers, it is just that it vastly more likely that to be a more simple and down to earth explanation that falls within the realms of physics.

the history channel is doing specials on UFO's all month

all i can say is what doubt i've had about UFO's is now gone

some very interesting stuff

Back
Top Bottom