UFO's: real or hoax?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
of course they're real, just ask any scientologist...

any object on a radar that can not be identified is classified as an Unidentified Flying Object... so yes, UFO's exist.

as for little green men piloting them...

would i be so naive to believe that with all that's out there in space that the only living things are here on earth? no... i don't think that. i'm sure there's some other planet with living beings on it somewhere in the galaxy, they probably are more like humans than not, and are probably no more scientificly advanced than we are, and are probably asking the exact same questions on their bizzaro world little planet.

have any aliens ever visited earth? i highly doubt it.

It makes perfect sense. Highly intelligent life develops the means to travel across the galaxy, discover earth, and then implant anal probes in people living in trailer parks.

randhail said:
Robert Stack showed us proof on Unsolved Mysteries. They exist!!!

Ahhhhhhhhhh, just the thought of the Unsolved Mysteries song and his voice is scaring the shit out of me.

Same here, I could never watch that show alone.:yikes: The Twilight Zone music was wicked scarry too.
I got used to the X files music after a while it did not scare me.

i_want_to_believe-web.jpg

Do you think they care if we think they're real or not? :eyebrow:

I'm usually inclined to think of them as a hoax until I see one of those creepy television shows that make me scared. After about 20 minutes though, I go back to not caring and thinking it's all jibberish.

:lol:

I think you'd have to be too arrogant to believe there's no intelligent life on other planets and we're alone in the universe

Maybe other civilizations aren't super-advanced like in Science Fiction, but they're close to us.

I'm scared and hopeful there's other life out there besides our own. :|

you're all fools

if you had watched the history channel documentaries the past couple nights you'd know the truth

randhail said:
Ahhhhhhhhhh, just the thought of the Unsolved Mysteries song and his voice is scaring the shit out of me.

:yikes: I'm glad I'm not the only one who is totally creeped out by that music.

LemonMacPhisto said:
I think you'd have to be too arrogant to believe there's no intelligent life on other planets and we're alone in the universe.

Agreed.

I missed UFO month! :sad:

there are more shows coming up in the next couple weeks

http://thehistorychannel.com/thcsearch/thc_search.do?keywords=UFO&networkCode=THC&x=0&y=0

though it will be hard for them to top the two that have been on the past couple nights

its one thing to get testimony from a redneck trailer park hick talking about being anally probed

its another thing to get eye witness testimony from russian and us fighter pilots who have been sent up by stalin and truman to investigate unknown objects on radar

Last edited:
I don't think their are UFO's piloted by aliens or ghosts but I'm certain that people believe they see these things. As far as they are concerned, it was real. The brain is a unique organ and can affect people in different ways. Like a polygraph test where someone says they saw a UFO and it proves they are telling the truth. That doesn't mean there was a UFO, it means the person truly believes they saw a UFO ( assuming polygraphs are 100% accurate, that's another topic)

i think if anyone has any doubts about ufo's watch the history channel tonight

youll never doubt again

the chip implanted in my frontal lobe says UFO's are real

it also picks up some sweet radio frequencies

make fun

but watch the history channel first

i dont think youll be singing the same tune

you missed the part about the dead mexican rescue team

also the 1991 eclipse video footage

Back
Top Bottom