u2zoogirl and Me... Caught In The Act!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

cujo

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
Ok, this is a deterent strategy from my legal advisors. They say if I admit my indiscretions publicly, then u2zoogirl will not have enough substantial evidence to pursue a lawsuit... to re-claim her prized Franklin Mint Collection. Won't you at least give me the dignity of keeping our commemorative plates? Don't deface me in the public with our lurid video tape!!!

Please respond. I don't know what I'd do if people saw me in that velvet cowboy outfit.

:sexywink:

If you agree to compromise, I will not drag our garbage out into public forum. But, if there is no contact... I'll tell them about you know what and you know whom with you know what.

You know?

Yes, yes it is.

If you close it... the tape will surface.

And NOBODY wants that. :down:

I am shocked.

If you want the book on tape I'll record it for you.

Please the court to submit it as Exhibitionist "A".

Salome said:
close it?

I didn't even read it

Hahahahahahahhahahaha!!!!!!!!

That is hands down the best thing I have ever heard someone say to Cujo. :up:

Oh no.

This has taken a turn for the worse. Now they'll release the tape with Dutch sub-titles. Salome will see to that.

:down:

TripThruUreWires said:
So what are these prized Franklin Mint Collection plates commemorating anyway Cujo? Help us to better understand your plight.

The only true piano man... Liberace. You see my conflict now, do you understand why I had to keep them? Sentiment. I'm Sentimental.

:up:

Oh I don't need a lawyer. Mr. T and I can handle the legal matters just fine. He has postponed his new recipe book tour "T And Crumpets"... and has flown up to Canada, to honour our close friendship.

We will fight injustice, and protect The Liberace Soul Collection... we will ride in a camouflaged Jeep with the registered plates of "T-Bone"... and a bumper sticker that says "We Slow Down For Pedestrians".

Time to spring into action. The Canadian Whore, and the American with a Score (to settle).

WE ARE... The Eh Team!!!

:up:

Watch out u2zoogirl.

Back
Top Bottom