U2SavesTheWorld appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
U2SavesTheWorld said:
i miss bg's journal

:(

omg i do too

i told you i was all washed up.

you guys don't need drinks. i just woke up after having too many afternoon drinks. i love living where it's completey acceptable to be drinking and gambling at noon.

my mom and i went for sushi and i spilled my drink and broke the glass.

and i just remembered that five minutes ago.

redbull makes you feel less intoxicated, so people tend to drink way more than they should.

people have been known to drink themselves to death.

stupid way to go out... :tsk:

bonosgirl84 said:

what happens, exactly, when you mix an energy drink with alcohol? :slant:

I usually have one maybe two at the beginning of the night just to pick me up and then switch to something else.

Which is ironic because I never drink caffeine any other time of the day.

Let me explain...Popmart at Soldier Field. First night. MTV invited me to this pre-show deal in their suite. Free alcohol all night. I proceded to my seats on the floor of the show, and really can't remember much more than falling off the chair and taking out the whole first row.

U2 will be taking the stage in 23 1/2 hours or so in Minneapolis. After the is a WHOLE different story.

zoney! said:
Let me explain...Popmart at Soldier Field. First night. MTV invited me to this pre-show deal in their suite. Free alcohol all night. I proceded to my seats on the floor of the show, and really can't remember much more than falling off the chair and taking out the whole first row.

U2 will be taking the stage in 23 1/2 hours or so in Minneapolis. After the is a WHOLE different story.
:lol: Sorry I'm not laughing at the fact that you can't remember, because that part sucks, but a good story. At least MTV is good for something...free alcohol.

Yeah I don't really drink at certain concerts either.

I usually drink after shows. Even then, it can kill the memory. Thats what happened with Supergrass two summers ago at The Metro. I made such a horrible fool of myself on the way back to the "L" that I probably should have been locked up (especially after slamming the back of a sqaud car trying to entice the cop to move faster to a fight in the middle of the street outside of Wrigley Field).

I can be a REALLY bad drunk.

i love U2SavesArseBoils.

:grumpy:

She loves shredders (though I dont get the joke), she is blunt, and loves INXS. What more can you fucking ask for?
:angry:

:love:

zoney! said:

I was SO at this show.

Angela Harlem said:
i love U2SavesArseBoils.

:grumpy:

She loves shredders (though I dont get the joke), she is blunt, and loves INXS. What more can you fucking ask for?
:angry:

:love:

:heart:

I totally love INXS. The real one that is. :angry:

And I love blunts. Wait. What?

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom