U2SavesTheWorld appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This is a shitty picture but this is where the seminar was:

94BB578E2D3B4A96A114D5BA6C103009.JPG

It was in the Arrowhead Club at Arrowhead Stadium (home of the KC Chiefs) and it overlooks the stadium. Pretty cool.

The topic was:

"Understanding Post-Foreforclosure Modular Home Issues and the Methods of Resolution"

:|

And I spoke for 45 minutes about this.

:|

bonosgirl84 said:
that's hot

:lol:

MK...

I really feel that Conseco Fieldhouse would have been a better place for this topic. :sexywink:

should I explain this comment? Well, Conseco finances modular homes and they have the naming rights to an arena in Indianapolis...nevermind. It is funny ONLY to me. :/

bonosgirl84 said:
i demand that everyone address me like that tomorrow

:angry:

DO IT :mad:

YES!!!!

b(irthday) g(irl)

whatever you say!!!1

:bow:

For fucking real.

What a gd mess.

I've been coaching this kid for 5 years. Seriously, I'm not at all trying to turn this into my own personal tragedy but I was SO close with this family.
Meh.

you're a good person, mk. for just being there, you know?

kids need coaches, people like you.

people with good, kind hearts.

you are too good to me bg.

but, you already know that.

man. fuck. 14.

he doesnt even know it but he just had That Moment. That one that changes the course of your entire life.

He will know it with freakish clarity soon enough but right now its just shit.

it's so sad. the poor thing. i don't even know him and i want to give him love. fourteen is such a difficult age as it is. how will he even begin to deal with this?

fourteen is far, far too young for such tragedy.

it's awful. i'm going to go give hugs to my own now.

I know. And, of course, he is amazing. My all-time favorite kid.

Meh meh meh meh.

I'm so sure that I'm so schitzophrenic that I'm posting in here and that other thread. In two different moods.

:huh:

Hi kids.

:angry:

I got DITCHED like a mofo tonight. Booooooooooooooooo.

:down:

I was supposed to go out with some friends tonight. Its two married couples and they were going to dinner first and then we were supposed to meet up. They went to dinner at 7:30 and they are STILL there.

Its 10:30. :angry:

On a lighter note, this is one of the hubby's that I was supposed to be going out with:

Robinson_J_Bio_51373.jpg

:drool: namedropping :drool:

JessicaAnn said:
How was the birthday bg?

do NOT get me started. like mk's post, certain people refused to cooperate last night. i'm sure, when you are at a place where the lobster is a hundred and fifty dollars, shut up about your vodka lemonade being too small. and for SURE shut the fuck up when i'm trying to invite you back to las vegas for a free fiona show (free as in compliments of sony, not the campaign) say oh that's a lovely invite, not isn't that that skinny bitch?

and for god's sake, stop fucking calling me on my cell after your man drinks too much and i bail out on the rest of the evening to bring in n out burgers back to the bestest bachelor pad in the neighborhood to watch bono on conan obrien.

:drool: bestest bachelor pad :drool:

and they got a pool table, too!

:garth:

overall, it was good times

:happy:

Back
Top Bottom