U2SavesTheWorld appreciation thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
things just don't work that way

:tsk:

i honor the memory with the proper respect - a moment of silence every morning before breakfast, a nice five-hour raking session in my zen garden, a delicate ribbon on a proud lapel.

but not this

:sad:

never this

:sad:

the shame

:tsk:

<--- your face is going to look like that permanently when I slap you on the back

Thissucks was NEVER meant to be an extension of describe or interview. :tsk:

:hmm:

I think my zone garden needs a good raking.

It is fall after all.

:happy:

<--- my face is going to look like this permanently if this actually happens

i'm sure my brother has backstage passes at msg right now and he says if he meets bono he's going to put him on the phone with me.

Re: <--- my face is going to look like this permanently if this actually happens

bonosgirl84 said:
i'm sure my brother has backstage passes at msg right now and he says if he meets bono he's going to put him on the phone with me.

Tell him I say hi...

Re: <--- my face is going to look like this permanently if this actually happens

bonosgirl84 said:

tell him I send my love and we should go for coffee, cigarettes and brunch Sunday morning in Vegas. :D

I KNOW!

:shifty: I just woke up. But, I did get to see the Shitastic Rams get their asses kicked by the SEAHAWKS.

:|

Whatever.

I hope we play Atlanta because they suck (sorry anyone from ATL). The Astros scare me a little. I'd be more comfortable if we had our offense from last year.

Anyway. (MOVE TO PUT 'EM UNDER PRESSURE).

:huh:

I need some mindless entertainment.....I'm thinking that new Cameron Diaz movie?

:hmm:

Thoughts?

oookkkkkk just back from the LV.

:happy:

when i was at the galleria earlier, mk, i was in some store that had a crapload of different monopoly games, and a lot of them were based on different sports teams. i looked through about a billion of them looking for a cards one to get for you, but did they have one??????

no :mad:

PISSED me off.

Favre in a Box

0505307028_37_13_5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom