U2Bonogirl's wedding....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Windmillane, you are what we in Dublin call a 'bittur oul bollix'.

I don't think that requires much translation!

To the newlyweds, congratulations! Frock pics please!! I hope your journey is long and sweet. :hug:

To Windmilllane, I wish you inner peace and all the joy that comes with it. You're not a bad bloke, please stop fighting wtih yourself :hug:

Me and Merc (who doesn´t have an internet connection at the moment) wishes you all the best in your future life together!

Congratulations to you two!

Last edited:
A BEAUTIFUL STORY OF TWO PEOPLE MEETING WITH A BEAUTIFUL ENDING

YOU WILL HAVE A WONDERFUL LIFE TOGETHER CAUSE GOD PUT YOU TOGETHER :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

CONGRATULATIONS:up:

Congratulations!

may you remember this special day, as the beatles used to sing, when you´re 64 with grandchildren on your knee :up: :)

I'm late to the party as usual, but here goes:

CONGRATULATIONS GUYS!!!!!!! May the honeymoon never end! :hug: :kiss: :heart:

Lemonboy said:
Me and Merc (who doesn´t have an internet connection at the moment) wishes you all the best in your future life together!

Congratulations to you two!

:yes: LB said it! :wink:

Just sneaking in (from the pharmacy, while the boss isn't looking :shh: ) to wish you both all the very best! :hug:

Hope you had a wonderful day! :dance: :sexywink:

phanan said:

Something tells me at this moment Interference is the last thing they are thinking about. :wink:

:shocked:!!!

:wink:

Congratulations Tim and Tara! :cute: :heart:
Made to make trouble together, I must say. :wink:
Hope you have a wonderful day, and many more . (And oh those summer nights ;))

Another chapter in the sweetest story round these parts.......but there better be pictures. :grumpy:

Cheers!!
I'll be sure to have a drink in your honour.
:hug:

Back
Top Bottom