U2Bama's sense of humor or lack thereof causes me concern somenights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

diamond

ONE love, blood, life
I chatted w this fellow for months on AIM.
Interesting cat:)

However..unlike most others I conversate with, there is hardly little layghter in our communication:angry: :sexywink:

All others usually ROTF.
and
LMFAO w me. :yes:
But no not Mr Bama, he sits stoicly behind his computer screen making hardly a peep.
You folks have this same phenominon-sp happpen w you and Mr.Bama?:eyebrow:
or
Is it just me?:huh:

I cant even get a tee-hee out of the fellow:sexywink:

Diamond:banghead:

Last edited:
Well I see this thread is going over like a lead balloon.:mad:
Let it be understood,
this thread was NOT meant to be a lets pick on Bama.
On the contrary, my intention was to find out more accurate info on this most intriguing character.:)

db9

no
this thread is yet another example of your inflamed ego.

The fact that you think it's big enough news to make a thread about - that somebody does not find you funny - is very egotistical!!

I would smile more watching grass grow or logs decay than sitting through an IM with you

You need to get over yourself :dance: :dance:

Peace:idea:
db9 :) :p
I'm
awesome
worship
me :D :eek: :heart:

Last edited:
I have found Mr Bama's humour to be shining brightly in most of his posts, unless topic dictates it is not appropriate, in which case I leap to the assumption Mr Bama is himself, not laughing.

If I were to continue making assumptions (and I have never stopped myself before) I would say U2Alabama is a very together, content individual, mature in his spot in life, can look at things and comment with subtlety tinged with humour. I find myself smiling a lot at his posts. Perhaps he is dry in the fullest sense of the word and there is no humour and I am wrong.

I doubt it.

So subtle you could carve it.

But I do not converse one on one with said Mr Bama. Perhaps he would yawn at my banality. I know I do.

Bass-
You ever predictable response is so noted, thank you;)
I dont think we ever need to AIM one another:)
A more astute observation and reading would see that this is a 'tounge in cheek' thread.
Its ok that you fly off the handle occassionally at me
Im ok w myself and Bama is ok w/me:)

This is what matters:idea:

I hope you are ok with you.

Angela-
Yes Bama is VERY together:idea:
His posts are witty and crafty:)

Chatting w him though is a bit of a differnt story..:ohmy:
I actually had to depart our last AIM when he wanted to descuss what color cheese on my nachos I enjoyed, the BRIGHT ORANGE or lighter color..I left rather hasitly;)

DB9

Last edited:
Salome said:
who isn't?
Salome-
Only when you shake it ..is when we find you lovely:huh: :ohmy: ;)
Salome where did your post go?:huh:

Im sure when Bama chimes in he will VALIDATE our AMIABLE online relationship:)

Sicy youre still lovely:sexywink: :mad: :banghead: :cool:
db9:

Last edited:
diamond said:
I chatted w this fellow for months on AIM.
Interesting cat:)

But no not Mr Bama, he sits stoicly behind his computer screen making hardly a peep.

Do not worry Brother Diamond, I am sure behind his computer screen ~U2Alabama is laughing at you:laugh::lol::laugh::laugh:

____

:angry:

naah, i think bama is a funny guy. his humour is the kind that makes me go :scratch: ... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

he's kinda more on the serious side (i think) so i guess he's not gonna run around like jim carrey or something making all sorts of obvious jokes. i guess...but i may be wrong.

Re: Re: because you haven't given me your nudie pics yet*

ABEL said:

what exactly are you trying to say with those smilies? :scratch:

stop scratching BEEBLABEABLA

I mean that I went swimming today in the rough

:drool: :attn: :sick: :D :up: :cute: :angel: :lemon: :arrow:

did you know that they make waterproof underwarter disposable cameras?

z edge said:

stop scratching BEEBLABEABLA

I mean that I went swimming today in the rough

:eyebrow: :ohmy:

*looks forward to the pool party* :sexywink:

I'll scratch when and where I want :madspit:
to :silent: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

So is Bama meant to be offended or impressed by us talking about him like he is unable to read this for himself?
I am not surprised he hasn't replied. I wouldn't. But maybe he is just busy. I dont know. Diamond, what is the point of this thread? Why single him out? This kind of caper gets some folks uncomfortable.

Its kinda wrong to sit here discussing someon'e humour or lack thereof like they cant read for themselves.

Angela Harlem said:
So is Bama meant to be offended or impressed by us talking about him like he is unable to read this for himself?
I am not surprised he hasn't replied. I wouldn't. But maybe he is just busy. I dont know. Diamond, what is the point of this thread? Why single him out? This kind of caper gets some folks uncomfortable.

Its kinda wrong to sit here discussing someon'e humour or lack thereof like they cant read for themselves.

I :heart: Angie.

diamond said:
I actually had to depart our last AIM when he wanted to descuss what color cheese on my nachos I enjoyed, the BRIGHT ORANGE or lighter color..I left rather hasitly

Hello Johnny Bravo and U2 fanatics!

This is actually Bama's wife. He called me to come and read the thread about him, and I have to say that I am "laughing my ASS off". Bama is actually a REALLY big smart ass, and this conversation about his "humor" is cracking me up. And I have to agree with him on the nachos argument - white cheese is much better.

See ya!

Wife of U2Alabama (a.k.a. U2Auburn)

I was confident Bama would understand the esoteric meaning of this thread.:)
Bama and I have a genuine understanding of each another..
It didnt start out this way:idea:
We came to appreciate one anothers differences over the months.:)

I posted this to raise curiousity and get knee-jerk reactions:idea:
Looks like it worked;)
Bama and I are fine.

Im sure he has a scheme up his sleeve right now as a payback.
Im not worried.
He is a gentleman.
Bama you hit the right stick when you found your bride:)
Good job.
Late
Peace
Out
db9

Umm U2Bama, did you marry a paegeant winner Miss Alabama???

As she states she is an Auburn fan, she must also be an Oklahoma Sooner fan too! :yes:

:arrow:BOOMER SOONER!

Late
Peace
Out
ze69;)

Back
Top Bottom