U23D vs. Jaws 3-D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Which is the greatest 3D film of all time?

• U23D

Votes: 20 51.3%
  • Jaws 3-D

Votes: 19 48.7%

• Total voters
I love seeing the non-3D version on TNT every now and then.

Jaws: The Revenge still ranks as one of the best worst movies of all-time though.

I saw Jaws: The Revenge in the theaters too :reject:.

I have to give the "so bad it's good" edge to 3-D though. The grouper head floating toward the camera. The severed arm floating toward the camera. Cindy and Sandy the dolphins. Seaworld. Dennis Quaid. Shelby Overman and his really gross corpse found at a Seaworld attraction. And as you said, Louis Gossett Jr. as the head of Seaworld.

Good times.

Last edited:
I've never seen a good Jaws film. I've only seen the crappy ones, which includes Jaws 4. It's a different kind of crappy though, that one. It just feels like a poorly-written B-movie, rather than a movie hampered by horrible effects.

bonocomet said:
You don't think the first one was good? :ohmy:

Never saw it all the way through. :slant: Just parts on TV or whatever. Good horror movies aren't really my thing. :wink:

It's a bit outdated of course now, but I saw it at the drive-in the week it came out, and damn. It worked :up: excellent, I think it was the first "summer blockbuster".

LemonMelon said:

Never saw it all the way through. :slant: Just parts on TV or whatever. Good horror movies aren't really my thing. :wink:

I have a death clock for not seeing The Godfather, and you get off free for not seeing Jaws?

Ridiculous.

Watch it. Now.

phillyfan26 said:
Jaws is no The Godfather, YLB.

10 days.

This is true, but still.

He needs to watch the head, the tail... the whole damn thing.

The poll results for this are awesome. Couldn't be much closer. It truly is an epic power struggle. :uhoh:

bonocomet said:
Jaws 3D is winning?? :eek:

:shifty: ok so I haven't actually seen U23D yet, so I guess I can't judge yet. :wink:

webLouGossett_Jr.jpg

webLouGossett_Jr.jpg

webLouGossett_Jr.jpg

LemonMacPhisto said:

This is true, but still.

He needs to watch the head, the tail... the whole damn thing.

Best part of the movie. Without Robert Shaw as Quint that movie sucks; he should've won an Oscar for that.

Back
Top Bottom