U2 vs. Pearl Jam

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I could give or take PJ these days. I used to LOVE these guys, they were my absolute favorite when Ten came out. I still love that album. I waited in line the day Vs. came out - actually, my copy of the album is still named Five against One, before the changed the name. But there was something about their music after that album that I didnt really care for anymore... I just lost interest for some reason - maybe it got too dark for me.

mmmBono said:
My 2 favourite bands.
Period.
End of fookin story.

:heart: Same here!

Both bands share equal space in my heart.
To get my drooling over with....
Did someone mention Eddie as Jesus? Here's Jesus with a fookin camera!!LOLOLOL!

spotk19.jpg

Same here!! They both hold a special place in my heart!!
:drool: Eddie!!

Please please...let's not fookin compare them! :scream:
They both rock.
They both are immensely talented.
They both are sexy as fookin hell.
Their music-as a collective- truly are the soundtrack of my life.
I don't know what I would do without my In Hiding or my The Fly or my Betterman or my Wild Honey...or my U...or my Bad....or my Wishlist....or my Beautiful Day...
Get my fookin point?

Say it Autumn!! Same for me!! Their music means so much to me! Earlier this year I was going throgh to some horrible stuff and PJ is all I heard for like 2 months. And they helped me get through! When it's not PJ lifting up my spirits and sharing in my pain through their songs, it's U2! I just love them both!

Both sing their fookin arses off. Very different voices. Yes.
But both equally give me freakin goosebumps when they have their moments.
When Eddie sings Black
When Bono sings Bad
They're all talented. Period. End of Story.

YES YES YES! Awwww, Eddie singing "Black" :drool: I love the MTV Unplugged version where Eddie at the end is all "We belong.. we belong together... together..." gawd I love that !!

Autumn you read my mind!

ps. I sent yah a PM!

Last edited:
I waited in line the day Vs. came out - actually, my copy of the album is still named Five against One, before the changed the name.
- She is Raging

Curious to know about this. I purchased the VS disc at Tower in Seattle - the whole midnight release thing - and I remember there being something special about the first copies, but I didn't think it was a completely different title.

I thought they had left the word "VS' off the cover on the first run or something.

Do you have a scan you can show us?

One Tree Still said:
- She is Raging

Curious to know about this. I purchased the VS disc at Tower in Seattle - the whole midnight release thing - and I remember there being something special about the first copies, but I didn't think it was a completely different title.

I thought they had left the word "VS' off the cover on the first run or something.

Do you have a scan you can show us?

I would have to do some serious digging through some of my boxes from when I last moved, but I believe I have it somewhere. It's a tape too, not a disc - I dont know if that would have made a difference. If I come across I'll be sure too. I wish I had taken better care of it now that I think of it!

Hey Mon! I just said what is in my heart....I didn't have to think too long about my response:D :D
I'm torn between the 2 of them...LOL!
Some more eye candy
:ohmy: :shocked: :drool: :crack:
has3.jpg

oxoxox
Autumn

mmmBono said:
Hey Mon! I just said what is in my heart....I didn't have to think too long about my response:D :D
I'm torn between the 2 of them...LOL!
Some more eye candy

has3.jpg

oxoxox
Autumn

:drool: :cute: Eddie!!!

I hear yah Autumn, I'm torn between the two too! I'm glad there's another PJ-U2 Freak like me!:hug: :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom