U2 ticket=$50--U2 T-shirt=$20--seeing U2 live=priceless!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

antietam

The Fly
I think it was at the second show that U2 played in Chicago of the Elevation tour. I think it was during news years day? I'm not sure? But I know it was before they played KITE!!!!!!!!! well the show was at the United (gangsta land) Center. so there was no smoking in the upper level seats. yes, yes, I admit. . . I had very shity seats, I know. . . . so I had to go out to the smoking section in the hallway. I was out there all by my self for a few minutes, until I was joined by a guy and a girl who both appeared to be quit 'cabbaged' So I say what's up? and he says ' what's up' and we get to talking. . . . and this, get's to that, and we begin to build up a speed relationship and feel pretty cool with each other. So we ask each other, each other's name and what would you have it? . . . . we had the same first name! . . . . my name is very rare, so obviosly his name is just as rare as mine! duh!!! and we are both kind of amazed, and still at the same time, puff'in down on our cigarettes, . . . . and he is like; "dude that is soo weird! and his girlfriend hugs him in agreement. so we look at each other as if one or the other is lying. And then he asks me my last name. . . . and looking at him suspiciously I slowly say my last name. . . . . . . well his girlfriend was much better to look at than him, . . . so I was really looking at her most of the time. . . and after I said my last name her eye's popped open as if my words were a hit off a crake pipe. . wide open! the guy looked at me . . . slowly coming closer. . . "dude. . that is my last name too!!! well I didn't believe him and told him to pull out his lisensce . . . . and he did. . . and not only that. . . .we had the same fuck'in (excuse my language) the same first--middle -- and last name as me!!!!! No Lie!! . .. . . . . well I had alot to drink and some other substance's found their way in to my body, so I don't remember everything afterwords, . . . but I do remember dancing in the middle of my vernaculir clone and his girlfriend to "KITE" and we all sang the words together! with our arms around each other. and I had one of those bicycle flashing lights so you don't get run over by cars at night, and I was doing a soldier march to "Sunday Bloody" . . . and Bono saw me, or rather my lights. . . and he marched in sync to me for a few seconds!!! cool! Bono copied me for 3 seconds!!

best5-3.jpg

antietam said:
my name is very rare

if im not mistaken, the name antietam is a civil war, national park, etc...its cool tho. i like it.

my name is soooo rare its not even in any name books. at times like this i despise my name.

I enjoyed this post, but I'm glad I wasn't sitting near you at the show.

:wink:

or maybe that 85-87 Bono look a like (long hair times) "life-partner"

:|

... not that there's anything wrong with that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom