U2 Scenario

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wizard2c

Refugee
Hi!

I read today where a man was deliverying Chinese food and got stuck in an elevator for 3 days.

Well.......here's a scenario for all you creative U2 fans.

What would you do if you were in the same elevator with U2 (all four) and no one else and everyone forgot their cellphones and communicators and the emergency button did not work.......and you were stuck in the same elevator with U2 for 3 days.

:wink: Okay.....creativeness counts here....................

carol
wizard2c
:|

Would the guy with the Sesame Chicken be in there too? It's likely we would all need something to eat over the course of 3 days.

~U2Alabama

someone should move this to fan fiction. or at least EYKIW.

i don't want to be stuck in an elevator with anyone for three days. i'd imagine it would smell terrible.

U2Bama said:
Would the guy with the Sesame Chicken be in there too? It's likely we would all need something to eat over the course of 3 days.

~U2Alabama

Hi!

Sure....we can throw him in the scenario if you'd like. Know the band would probably be very hungry after 3 days stuck in an elevator, anyway.

carol
wizard2c

IWasBored said:
someone should move this to fan fiction. or at least EYKIW.

i don't want to be stuck in an elevator with anyone for three days. i'd imagine it would smell terrible.

Hi!

Oh. come on now.......we're talking about U2 here........besides the air conditioning would still work. :huh:

carol
wizard2c

Re: reply

wizard2c said:

Hi!

Oh. come on now.......we're talking about U2 here........besides the air conditioning would still work. :huh:

carol
wizard2c

talking about u2 in the lemonade stand. are you trying to chase me out? next people will be mentioning them in the bang & clatter. is IO really the last bastion of hope? i haven't been in there lately, so it could be a second pleba now for all i know...

MrBrau1 said:
3 days? You'd get to know what each band member's shit smelled like.

Hi!

You're right........there is a certain stench about it all. Know what you mean.

carol
wizard2c

you know, it's quite possible to post on this board without saying "Hi!"

Hello!

1.) Okay, first off, any U2-related topic should NOT go in LS or IO. They are specifically off-topic forums, which, being somewhat newish, wizard2c may not have known.

2.) And let's remember that we were all new here once and we can all make mistakes.

All that said, I'm going to close this one, since I'm not sure it's really going in the direction it was intended.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom