U2 or Sex

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Originally posted by Ana:
See U2 play. I'm having sex with the man I love so... Definitely U2.

yayaya have a grape
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
just kidding I'm happily married too with 2 kiddies that I adore...but fantasies are fun at times....

Originally posted by Holy John:
I send a friend to record a bootleg while I'm having sex.

To record the concert or the sex?
biggrin.gif

------------------
"I don't know you,
But you don't know the half of it..."

You can have sex 365 nights a year. U2 concerts are somewhat more rare. Therefore, I'd have to say...U2.
biggrin.gif

Wait!! I was just thinking that I have already made this decision. Many times. Every U2 concert that I have been too, I could have stayed home and had sex with my wonderful, sexy boyfriend, but I choose to go and see the greatest band in the world, put on an incredible show. I am sure that I am not the only one that went to a concert, when they could have stayed home and had sex.....

Originally posted by Ana:
LOL Well I have combined U2 with sex. On My first sexual encounter I used as a backgroung the MDH soundtrack

And sometimes I play the Joshua Tree because my man loves that album as me.
smile.gif

Yikes! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!

I must be more of the fanatic type these days because I would choose seeing U2 in a New York minute, no pun intended.

I would have sex while playing a U2 bootleg of a hometown concert on my stereo.

And then, the next morning, my woman would still be there, but U2 would have gone to another city.

Exactly!!! And usually the "man of your dreams" is just that because you can't have him. Therefore having him for one night and not getting to keep him would be wayyy too painful and short lived. A glimpse into what might have been but can't. I'd pick U2 in that case, and at least you get the boot afterwards!!!

Originally posted by Discoteque:
and going to see U2 has a sexual connotation in a way...so it's kind of like both!

ive heard way to much here. read rather. whatever. it still all goes to my brain, and now my brain is scared.

------------------
-death bear

Since I was too lazy to read every single post here... I will simply say, that a chance to see U2 is rare indeed, while you could potentially score on a very frequent basis... Therefore, U2 wins out over sex.

Back
Top Bottom