u2 on HeadBangersball!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

shaun vox

New Yorker
they will be on the show to promote their new album(no date set yet) looks like its actuall going to be a rock&roll album!
atyclb on trl(a pop album) new album on head bangersball(a fucking rock&roll album):drool: im not sure if they are going to play live but they will show their new music video for their first single.i bet it will rock!go to mtv2/headbangersball and look in their special events.man im so happy.this is where u2 belongs. in a rock world!

i love you all. ok they actuall played bullet the blue sky(sepultura covered this song,they are a metal band) its very good the guitars and drums rock.this was last weeks show when the great (the DARKNESS) were their guests. i think this is the first time they played this video in the US.
so if im not wrong this is the first time a u2 song has been on headbangers ball(about frickin time)

the meaning of this thread is that i think u2 should go on this show when their first single comes out.(if its the rock&roll they are talking about) if not then maby trl(is that show still on)

The only time I've ever enjoyed Headbanger's Ball is recently. I used to despise it when I was in junior high and high school. Funny how things change.

HB is like the only show I ever tune in to MTV. They play metal videos from some under the radar bands that I like, and yea, they play some nu-metal crap here and there.
But it's enjoyable all around for me :wink:

Back
Top Bottom