U2 made me do it

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kobayashi

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
me
kobun.jpg

and my car
96103391990302MED.jpg

driving through the gatineau hills today
1641%20Bridge%20in%20%20Gatineau%20Park.JPG

while listening to this
Cov75.jpg

added up to my first speeding ticket. and yes, it is going to be expensive. i should not speed

Last edited:
I had an accident with my car once while listening to "Beautiful Day"...wasn't my fault but oh, the irony!

Here's a new avatar to cheer you up. ;)

Attachments

• kobi.jpg
    kobi.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 49
Re: poor kobe

Screaming Flower said:

thats not very nice of you to laugh at Kobe there Wilted Flower, shame on you!

Koby
I thought your car was black
I have had many many tickets too.
I would try to go and talk to the court clerk office and see if they can reduce your ticket to the minimum such as "excessive speeding" (with no amount over listed) to try and keep it off of your record. That way it will not go on your insurance.
Check into it, it may be called something else where you live, but here you just pay a small fine and keep it off the record. You have to have a good record for them to do this though.

Good luck

Re: Re: poor kobe

LOVE MUSCLE said:

thats not very nice of you to laugh at Kobe there Wilted Flower, shame on you!

Koby
I thought your car was black
I have had many many tickets too.
I would try to go and talk to the court clerk office and see if they can reduce your ticket to the minimum such as "excessive speeding" (with no amount over listed) to try and keep it off of your record. That way it will not go on your insurance.
Check into it, it may be called something else where you live, but here you just pay a small fine and keep it off the record. You have to have a good record for them to do this though.

Good luck

my car was actually painted silver just last week after someone keyed both doors but yes it was black. that's not my car though ...obviously;)
yeah i've been told to go and talk to them about the tick, i think it would be reduced(i'm a student is the obvious complaint). but it's complicated because it happened in quebec(and i'm in ontario). i think i'll probably just pay it and be done with it. don't know if i'm interested in fighting the french...:D

at least you have a worthy excuse....i was listening to Best of George Micheal when I got my first ticket......:eyebrow: Explain THAT one....I cried for awhile then made up my own words.....

"Im never gonna speed again,
Heavy feet have got no money......"

I got pulled over only once...somehow I didn't get a ticket...what sucks, the radio in my car doesn't work, so I can't listen to any U2 while driving :(

Bonochick said:
I had an accident with my car once while listening to "Beautiful Day"...wasn't my fault but oh, the irony!

Me TOO! But it wasn't BD- it was the end of Zooropa and you know when the loud REWRRR REWRRRRR nosie comes on?? after the guy hit me that came on and i jumped a mile and didn't know how to shut the radio off, get the phone,the keys and not get killed on the highway all at the same time. :no: hated that!

but i dont hold it against zooropa. ;) :D

Back
Top Bottom