U2 Interference Chat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I went in once a while ago but had no idea who anyone was so it was awkward :slant:

I just went in and I see what ya mean. Also it's not in english :wink:

Last edited:
It was a big part of what drew me here a couple of years ago, but it was strangely, well, dead. So I don't really go anymore. :shrug:

Too bad becuase it could be fun.

I did it once, and it was pretty awkward, so I left

and English wasn't the main language like Kat said

i'd LOVE to talk about everybody's favourite fab foursome from dublin!!!!!

who wants to chat?!?!?!?!!??! WHO WANTS TO CHAT WITH ME?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Headache in a Suitcase said:
maybe the terrorists were using it as a meeting place :hmm:

led by fake edge :hmm:

we need jack bauer to kick some Terrorists in the Interference Chat Ass

you would think with all the chat threads that actual chat would be great here. But it just doesn't seem to catch on.

But just think...real chat doesn't have that pesky 45 second rule.... :wink:

i miss the old days of chat. :sigh: i remember there would be 30+ people in there at one time.

i never go in there any more cuz it's been dead lately and i work during what would be peak chatting hours during the afternoon/evening.

i used to be one of those people with an @ by their names lol (kinda like a mod here). i'd spend hours there chatting, more time in there than on the forums. :reject:

i remember when i'd spend up to 8 hours a day in there....even till 6am sometimes on the weekends :ohmy: :lol: (that's when the aussie's and europeans would join in :up:

ABEL said:
i miss the old days of chat. :sigh: i remember there would be 30+ people in there at one time.

me too ABEL :sad:

U2 chat used to be very much alive and well. I was also a chat bot with the priviledged @ by my name :D

I'm not sure when chat went downhill, but I just assumed that these chat threads took over.

I remember being in U2 chat and hearing U2 at Irving Plaza over the 'net, and looking in on U2's studio through u2.com. All you ever saw was a room with a red couch :mad: Good times.

...uh I probably shouldn't admit this but at another site's chat I spent 18 or 20 hours on once, and had many 12 hour sessions. :yikes:

hmm... maybe it's best I don't get started on chat here. :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom