U2 in Leonard Cohen movie - You gotta see it!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Allegra

Refugee
The stars at night are big and bright *clap, clap,
I went to the theater Tuesday night with ABEL and Discoteque to see Leonard Cohen: I'm your man. It was a pretty good one, especially in the end. Now that was a real treat!

U2 and LC - awesome performance!

I loved it! Edge's guitar made my eyes water!

(GAWD - I miss seeing these guys live!)

Watch a clip of it here!

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0478197/trailers-screenplay-E27409-10-2

Looks really interesting. Thanks for the link. I want to go see it now!!!! :up:

yeah it was a good movie :up: makes me wanna listen to more leonard cohen lol.

here's the official website.

http://www.leonardcohenimyourman.com/

click on 'gallery' towards the bottom of the page.
there's some good pics of U2 with leonard cohen on there.
unfortunately it's a flash driven site so i can't download the pics to post.

I agree! The movie was really good, the music was awesome, even if some of the performers seemed um....kinda questionable, would be a nice way of putting it. :shifty: Leonard Cohen is definitely THE MAN. And the "video" at the end of the movie with U2 was really fun....the boys looked and sounded amazing. Reminded me a LOT of "the Wanderer"...I had thoughts of how that must have looked with Johnny C back then....but without the glam-y curtains and sequined waitresses, heh. :giggle:

Larry was typical emotionless Larry playing the drums with his shades on, but Edge looked great...how is it that the man still looks like he has baby-butt skin?! *sigh* :heart:

Well, the PLEBA girls will have a ball snapping stills from parts of that movie once they get hold of it!

Hey Allegra and Lizzie, found out one of those McGarrigle sisters is actually the mother of Rufus and Martha Wainwright. :)

Kate
kate_magarrigle.jpg

I still need to see this!

Must... get... out... I have no social life! All work & no play makes Mel a dull girl. :p
I've lost it. :huh:

Back
Top Bottom