U2 Democrat Appreciation Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Windmilllane

War Child
For the past two months, U2 Democrat's addiction to blue crack has been simply admirable. Every forum I go, I find a U2 Democrat post.

I am convinced U2 Democrat is on blue crack 24/7....

U2 Democrat would make any Republican a convert.

All Hail U2 Democrat!!!!!!!

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

In appreciation I'm voting democratic in a swing state:)

okay so I already was going to vote democartic in a swing state but she really pushed me over the line:wink:

DaveC said:

Hey DaveC where the hell was that Presidentail electoral predictor taken? The middle of Texas outside a Baptist church?

I doubt 'Dubya' has THAT much of a lead.....these polls HARDLY EVER reach out to young people between 18-30 or minorities, which are generally not on 'Dubya's' side.

U2democrat said:
ps-a week from today i'll be 18........:D

Is that a joke? I'm a bit new here and I don't anyone, or even know what the hell this thread is all about (blue crack?), but I have noticed your well-informed political offerings here and there, and I have to say that I'd be severely disappointed if someone so passionate couldn't legally contribute to the good fight on November 2nd. Say it isn't so.

LPU2 said:

Is that a joke? I'm a bit new here and I don't anyone, or even know what the hell this thread is all about (blue crack?), but I have noticed your well-informed political offerings here and there, and I have to say that I'd be severely disappointed if someone so passionate couldn't legally contribute to the good fight on November 2nd. Say it isn't so.

I WISH I could say it isn't so....but it is. Three days after the election i turn 18. It's PAINFUL. But i've converted many of my friends into kerry supporters so it's all good :wink:

Blue Crack-Interference. Why? Because the background and the font are blue, and its as addicting as crack.

Welcome though! :wave:

Back
Top Bottom